http://www.pictor.co.il/sttr/PicStorage/73673/1203637.jpg
here is the senzu:
http://www.pictor.co.il/sttr/PicStorage/73673/1203638.jpg
-=-=-=-=-=-
Tricks!!!!
-=-=-=-
LOOPS
-=-=-
ok now u saw in some server some1 that so loops on towers and stuff like that?
u want 2 know how?
ok u got it :p.
okey get near the tower
charge generic ki beam:
now shot near the tower like that:
http://www.pictor.co.il/sttr/PicStorage/73673/1203633.jpg
when it get after the tower
aim on it like in that:
(it automatic so dont move)
http://www.pictor.co.il/sttr/PicStorage/73673/1203634.jpg
walla
N-JOY
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
capoeria:
http://www.pictor.co.il/sttr/PicStorage/73673/1142855.jpg
know i will teach u how 2 do it :)
ok write in console cl_pitchup 999999 (defult is 89 so u can restore)
now move ur mouse up and get crazy
if u do it write
u r on ur head
now charge generic ki beam and shot
and walla
-==-==-=-=-=-=
P.S.
if some1 know more tricks
more senzu place
plz show here
10x

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
These aren`t tricks or secrets.

These things are commonly know by the community.

So this tread is really a wasted of space.

Best answers
i cant beleiv u given away the locations of the senzu beans?

wat is wrong with u? their is a reason they are hidden... u have to find them yourself.... i refuse to read the lavapit 1 as i want to find them on my own!

this was the stupidest thing u could have done... i hope this topic will be deleted

Best answers
wow ...
is it just me or is it always that if the first person flames in his reply, everyone else follows him?

anyway .. i was expecting to see some game-play tips, but anyway. gj.
P.S what does cl_pitchup exactly do?

Best answers
its jsut that he has just spoiled the some of the best bits of the game for anyone new who want to find the beans all some1 as to do now is seach for beans and it will lead them to this post and boom the suprise and challenge of finding them has gone...

Best answers
Magmus is right. I hate having people tell me where things are in games because I want to find out myself. I don't think dark claw should have posted this because now others have a better chance against those who don't want to cheat. ;(

Best answers
lemme get this straight . magmus u think one of the best things about esf is looking for the beans... and the topic was clearly stated esf secrets and tricks, that clearly states posibilities of spoilers, so if u dont wanted to look for the beans and find the secrets urself u shouldnt have entered and red this topic. i give this guy a 10/10 for using his spare time to try and help new people.

Best answers
Hey its great, i knew where the beans were in riverdside but now i can own peopl in lavapit with melee and use beans and piss people off lol gj :yes:

Orz

Best answers
He didn't force anyone to know where the beans were, rather he had the images as individual links. So I don't think what he did could offend anybody who didn't want the 'fun' spoiled. You should also notice that he had more than just bean spoilers there - he had beams too. Everyone loves beams.

While I don't think ESF should be a game of Hunt The Magic Bean, the team has apparently wanted to keep their locations a semi-secret and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of protest... but I personally have no problem with it. The fact remains that the beans are almost impossible to find unless you're alone in the map checking every single surface just in case they've 'sunken' into it.

Best answers
The Noodler said:
Hey its great, i knew where the beans were in riverdside but now i can own peopl in lavapit with melee and use beans and piss people off lol gj :yes:
i rest my case

Best answers
I love makin people mad, oh and i tryed that wierd wacky beam spin when ur on ur head, all my freinds in the lan game thought i was break dancing lol good times.

Orz

Best answers
How do you rest your case? You were talking about yourself, not other people. Anybody new who wants to find the beans on their own will simply not read it! Anybody who finds this out to make them better in melee would probably have worked it out eventually anyway. Beans are a part of the game. You can hope all you want that novice players don't find out and use them against you, but it's inevitable that they will. I can accept that, to you, finding beans is fun and shouldn't be spoiled - but I also can't see how this post spoils it. It does not force you to look at where the beans are. Everything you've said points towards him ruining the fun of beans, and yet he's only offered a quick way for those with less patience.

Rest your case somewhere else, please, this spot's taken.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I dissapprove of people just giving away all of the bean locations just like I dissapprove of people handing out microphone cvars and teleport scripts, but it has happened, and it's going to happen again.

Point: If you really want this thread closed send me a PM. If I get enough of them I'll ask for the thread to be closed. No gaurantee that it will actually be closed, but speak your mind if it really bothers you and we might end up making a new forum rule about it. Until such time I want you all back on topic and to stop arguing amongst yourselves about the ethics involved in ruining the fun of others through revealing "secret" in-game information for tactical advantages, alright? Get back on track and give the man more sensu locations if you know of any and are willing to give them out.

Best answers
LoL.... poeple dont whine cuz they wanted to find it themself......
cuz i saw at least 20 different post saying where they were... and no1 ever said anything about it... The only reason why ppl whine about this its because now, every1 will know where they are and wont be able to use them as a advantage against other ppl :/
and like Orz said... if they REALLY dont want to find it... just dont open the link :/

Hey, I dissapprove of people just giving away all of the bean locations just like I dissapprove of people handing out microphone cvars and teleport scripts, but it has happened, and it's going to happen again.
Why?! cuz now every1 have the same advantage even nubs?

*off topic*
And about the microphone thing... Theres no use for 1 in ESF... so why u dissaprove that?!? wut kind of advantage a mic can give in ESF... its not CS of DOD... theres no real advantage.

And for teleport script, The only knonw script is mr satan one... but like it have been said 585834058734 times... it dont give any advantage, since it drain all ur ki... and even teleport script that some1 can make... u can do the SAME thing without a script, so again, it dont give ANY advantage... pushing a button that gonna make u teleport 2 times to left, 2 infront and 2 to right... OR pushing strafe left + teleport 2 times, forward + teleport 2 times, and strafe right + teleport 2 times... is not really harder :/

So PLZ stop whining about everything... for nuthin

Best answers
IMO scripts do give an advantage, even if there is a down side, they still give an unfair advantage (IMHO .. anyway)
P.S. what is that mic cvar?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pink_Fat_buu said:
LoL.... poeple dont whine cuz they wanted to find it themself......
cuz i saw at least 20 different post saying where they were... and no1 ever said anything about it... The only reason why ppl whine about this its because now, every1 will know where they are and wont be able to use them as a advantage against other ppl :/
and like Orz said... if they REALLY dont want to find it... just dont open the link :/

" "

Why?! cuz now every1 have the same advantage even nubs?

*off topic*
And about the microphone thing... Theres no use for 1 in ESF... so why u dissaprove that?!? wut kind of advantage a mic can give in ESF... its not CS of DOD... theres no real advantage.

And for teleport script, The only knonw script is mr satan one... but like it have been said 585834058734 times... it dont give any advantage, since it drain all ur ki... and even teleport script that some1 can make... u can do the SAME thing without a script, so again, it dont give ANY advantage... pushing a button that gonna make u teleport 2 times to left, 2 infront and 2 to right... OR pushing strafe left + teleport 2 times, forward + teleport 2 times, and strafe right + teleport 2 times... is not really harder :/

So PLZ stop whining about everything... for nuthin

Go off topic like this again and I'll give you a warning. I didn't post so that you could critique my views. Next time pay more attention.

Best answers
:(
what did i ask for..
for sharing ur info
ask u doing spam
godamn
i didnt wish 4 that
so plz stop right here
and share with us
senzu tricks or what ever

Best answers
HAY GUYS HERES A TIP

"QUIT UR *****ING!!!!!!!!!!"

gees iv never heard so much crap in my life, boo freakin hoo he poasted where the senzu bean r, and im having a freakin mental.
1. U didnt have to look
2. he didnt realy ask 4 ur feedback
3. who freaking cairs, if u didnt know where ur a noob or ur not looking.

but anyways. Melee tips
teleport and chare up after every melee atempt (hit or miss)
Running can b ur best offence, retreating isnt a sign of being a coward
set radar to just radar mode and keep an eye on it (spechily if ur facing multibul enemeys)
Always try 4 the multi hit combos (they look kool)

(ok theas r kinda general knoledge but i get a lot of noobs asking my how i melee so good so here it is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom