Saiyaman's Sigs

Best answers
I haven't made a sig for a long time, but I finally threw one together last night using a few things uselessresponse sent me

Best answers
ehh.. it's kinda hard for me to point out whats wrong with it, but it kinda, well, sucks. No offense or anything, but maybe you should read some tutorials or something...

Best answers
i threw that together late at night in about 10 minutes using a bunch of wierd things i have never used before

almostdeleted

A
I kinda agree with DTJ.. hes right.. it kinda.. well.. sucks.. no offense ^_^. Just work on stuff more, look at my sig, it took me close to an hour and 15 minutes to make it, and im STILL not happy with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bunch of wierd things i have never used before
aka my action pack :p yeah you gotta add to it its pretty bland that way, not to mention the text isnt very appropriate meaning the font as well. the background leaves way too much empty as.
the fact that he was usin the action pack was why it took so lil time it would prolly ahve taken him around 30 minutes to finish the whole thing if he hadent used it so that means that time does not always = results

almostdeleted

A
30 minutes even isnt that much, I can take 30 minutes to make crappy sig, and then I can spend an hour on it and make it better, and better, and better. I spent a total of 3 hours on my kenshin sig.

Its always gonna happen, The more time, patience, and effort you put into your work, its gonna be better.

Best answers
it always will....
I'm making my new sig for a few days now
not very long every day, cuz I don't have much time now, and it's still crappy, but I hope it'll turn out great :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom