How much is Half Life?

Best answers
I'm going to save up money for half life but i don't no how much it cost. Does anyone no how much it cost in canadian dollars?

Best answers
between 15-25 dollars in canada, just depends on where u buy it, some stores have it cheap and some have it high as the sky in price.

Best answers
I bought the platinum pack in a video game market (EB game) for 30$. And 20$ if you only want HL ...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20$? half life is $10 american dollars!

Best answers
yeah but canada dollars are differnt then american. Like by a big %, i dont even no y. Well thanks for telling me :) ! My brother told me it was $70.00 but i didn't think he was telling the truth so thats why I asked. :cool:

Orz

Best answers
In pretty much every Western country it's going to be relatively cheap. In Australia it sells for about $20-$40, Canadian currency should be fairly close. If somebody tries to charge you $70.00, feel free to laugh at him. :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Ottawa and I got Half-life for 20$ at compu-smart. Also came in a nifty dvd type case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you go to a GOOD store, you can get it for $7.
And that's the Half-Life Generation edition (Counter-Strike and Opposing Force are included in this edition)
Anyway, if you see it for more than $15, you're being ripped off :)

Best answers
i got it for like $10 :D and it was at WALMART i went there a few weeks later they jacked the price up to 20-30 LOL

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ive seen half life for £2 in the Uk, at a complete guess id say that was around... 4/5 dollars? anyone know the exchange rate?
Look for a Gamestation store were they sell 2nd hand pc games, and ul probably pick one up for the same price as the busfare there....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
ive seen half life for £2 in the Uk, at a complete guess id say that was around... 4/5 dollars? anyone know the exchange rate?
Look for a Gamestation store were they sell 2nd hand pc games, and ul probably pick one up for the same price as the busfare there....

The problem with this is that people buy HL then take the cd key and give it to a second hand store. You have no way of telling if the cd is good or not. Just buy it brand knew at a store you know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry, i forgot what some people are like... ignore what i said everyone... but since then ive been out and about and seen it first hand for a fiver. Thats in a Dvd case, i think its the gold edition. *forgot, also seen it in gamestations bargan bin, first hand in original box for £2.50* So unless u see it somewhere DIRT cheep, keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom