Should We Have Fusions!!!

Should We Have Fusions

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Does anyone but me think there should be fusions, I mean you could get 2 characters together on one team and use something to do the fusion dance only certain characters can transform together. You could find the earings on some levels only they don't show up on the radar. Well some may think i sound really stupid saying this. and i don't know how you would decide who would controll the fused character but it would be really neat!!!!!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dlmerdian said:
Does anyone but me think there should be fusions, I mean you could get 2 characters together on one team and use something to do the fusion dance only certain characters can transform together. You could find the earings on some levels only they don't show up on the radar. Well some may think i sound really stupid saying this. and i don't know how you would decide who would controll the fused character but it would be really neat!!!!!
Welcome to the forums. =]

As of now, the team is much too busy with perfecting the gameplay and other aspects of the game. It has many goals in mind and is reaching towards them step by step in each beta release. As of now, the team has no intention to start working on Fusion. As and when they complete the other goals, they 'might' think of adding that as a possibility. This sticky tells you exactly what the team thinks about Fusion as of now.

But until then, sit tight and enjoy the hospitality of this game's ever advancing features and have a nice time on these forums as well. [It would be nice to skim through this.]

Enjoy! =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom