MY FIRST SIG

Best answers
Ok now i know its not the best but this is my first shot at it and i'd like to see what every1 thinks especially the sig makers.

Critz, Comments, Spam? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm its not bad for a first but I would recommend using pictures that have a little closer point of veiw but for a first its not bad at all

Best answers
well, it's not bad for a first. I see you've discovered the bevel and emboss tool thingy.. most people don't notice that at first. It can make some cool images. The background is alittle bit too empty, and the pics need to be blended better.

Best answers
Okay i realize that that sig wasnt very good but heres my second one and i think its a lot better. I hope you like it and go ahead and give some critz and comments and such.

:)

Best answers
Hmm well i edited that 2nd sig and i blended the pics and text better but it wont let me host it and im away from my default comp with it saved and everything so by monday when im back at home ill findsome1 to send it to and they can host itbut until then.....i cant show it. :S

Best answers
The second one you did is a whole heck uv alot better. Some suggestion: Spread out bg so pics wont be so cramped. Try to do a better job on the gokus hair, it doesnt fit in well. Maybe some cooler fonts :D

Best answers
your 1st has far too much contrast... 2nd one is nice indeed, alltho would be better with a better font

Best answers
Hmm well thanks for the critz every1 im still working on some stuff but there is one thing that im not so great at and that is backgrounds. I might get bryce soon then ill proly use those as bgs but here is my newest work.

I still have a lot to learn and one thing i need to know is how to put like straight lines and stuff. And i could use alot of help on bgs...

Edit* heres a new one should i change anything on it? cuz i think im going to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom