Install Adminmod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DON'T.
Adminmod has NOT released a compatible version yet. So it effectively nukes the 1.1 moves.

Install AMX mod instead. :)

How to do it anywayz: (foo)
Unzip adminmod. Go to the unzipped directory. Finda script called install adminmod (or something similair) and run it.
This installs metamod + adminmod.

If you want to try AMX mod you got to seperately download metamod cause AMX does not suply it. AMX is a thingy of unzip the files and then move em in the addons map. :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adminmod and amx mod are both supported. Download them and follow the tutorial that is up in the forums. Then update the version of metamod that came with it to the custom config that is also on the forums.

Best answers
how could adminmod nukes the 1.1 moves if amxmod doesn't ? the problem is from metamod that is needed from both of them .. but i agree with you DONT install adminmod :p amxmod is much better ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. I guess some ppl here need to play online more then :\

Incase you didn't know, adminmod DOES nuke 1.1 moves.
Go play on the esforces.com servers... they run adminmod.. I challange you to try to use renzoku or another 1.1 move. ya will fail. :S

Best answers
:S http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?postid=276012&postcount=23
like i said the problem isn't from adminmod but metamod ... and yes the esforces.con servers run adminmod but have the official metamod, they still didn't get a custom build with 1.1 ents ... and don't ask me why they don't because i don't know :\
so ... I guess some ppl here need to read the forums more often :rolleyes:

Best answers
I have already installed admin mod. I was just wondering if it was possible to convert admin mod to amx mod. I'm not really sure on how to install the admin mod/amx mod, so could someone walk me through the process? I would appreciate it very much.
AIM: OrcishPaladin99
MSN: [email protected]

Best answers
i need some help when i try to install admin mod u have to enter ur mod directory and when i do it says it can't find my liblist game. this is what i type in C:\Program Files\sierra\esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it was metamod huh? BAD. :p

lol.. good the only time I run a ESF server I rcon. :D

Best answers
But how do i download the AMX? :warning:
And how do i download the new attacts and new MODELS!!! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom