2 stupid questions

Best answers
Does Perfect Transformation work? it says that in the character display i have only got up to normal transformation...

Is there a way to set power levels high or sumfing like that? cause i was playing for ages and finnaly got super krillin then accidentally swapped characters and lost all my POOWAHH!!!

moo moo?

Best answers
perfect trans mens u turn into you evolved state instantly with no charge time....

only way to get high power is to kill other players but an even faster way to get power is to kill some1 with a stronger Power level that u, it may be hard but the reward is very nice :laff:

Best answers
only way to get high power is to kill other players but an even faster way to get power is to kill some1 with a stronger Power level that u, it may be hard but the reward is very nice :laff:
Here's a example: If your a new character and sum1 is SSJ or in second transformation you could hide and shoot attacks at them. Like if your goku use kamahamaya then teleport and hide again and use another attack on them till u get enough power to transform. Or kill ppl who are weaker then u :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom