Does n e 1 get that annoying voiceicon thing?

Best answers
Hey every1
I am a HUGE dbz fan and i was sooo cut when i found out that the only game that you can play on the comuter that is imilar to something like dbz BUdokai DOEST WORK ON MY COMUTER
I can get into the game etc. But sa soon as i try adn load a game it comes up with: C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike\esf\sprites\voiceicon...
ARG
i tired making the voiceicon up adn just putting it in that location but that dies too foradifferent error! :mad:

n e way
does n e 1 know when the next version of ESF is coming out?

thanx
SSJ eNigMa

Best answers
i think the voice icon issue has been solved, check either in the help section or coding section.

and about the next version, well, there is no set date. its out when its ready.
they can't set a date because they can't garantee it and wat if they set a date and then for some reason they have to delay.. people will just get mad.
so no set date.

::EDIT::
woops, replied at same time, and the voic icon is niether in the help nor coding :\ lol.

P.S. ppl don't like the "when the next version coming out?" question.

Best answers
Thanx very much
sorry yer im new to this kind of thing
im really happy with the way ESF is happenin ey, like i was about to go out adn by budokai but ehn i went to a LAN (wiht 450 ppl) and saw some people playing this i was like :eek:

ok no worries i can see how the ppl (managers etc) would get pissed off with every1 asking them to whole time!

cyas round then!

eNigMa

MK

Best answers
i got the voiceicon thing, but my game crashes after loading for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom