NEW 700 GB server (60 gb hdd) $ 99

Best answers
Hi all...

I have found a verry good website where you can get a server with 700 GB Bandwidth and 60 GB hdd and a plesk control panel and all the usuall stuff...

this is the site:
http://www.rackshack.net/english/all.asp

and i was thinking about the third server (Intel Celeron 1.3 512MB 60GB 700GB Plesk Details $1 $99)

with tax and all other stuff the server costs 107 $ a month and you have a 100 MBit connection 12,5 megabyets/s 12500 kilobytes/s

it might be a good server for the ESF site and forum dut i am also verry interest in the server. so if someone els also wants to join buying this server than contect me at [email protected] example.. we buy the server with 10 persons. everyone shoul pay 10,7 $ a month but i am thinking to buy it with 3 or four persons.

Well.. i hope that i helped the ESF team with a good server if they need it.. but i also hope someone will contact me to help me buy that thing..

this post was not ment as a spam or something like that..

Best answers
LOL, i dont think the ESF team will need any servers for the host of either the forum or official servers, b/c the leader, mastasurf, is the ceo of oktagone. But otherwise, the idea seems kinda good, but not really practical when there are plenty of servers now and not many people care if they have their own.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought greg was but oh well... They have at least 4 servers up that are great. A lot of people have suggested different places with deals but they're all turned down. The thought is nice but the servers aren't needed.

Best answers
i didnt knew that there where no servers needed.. but i promise one thing.. when i have a server at that place than i want to upload all te esf versions and post them here and on the site as a mirror if the site master agree`s..

BUT.. the server for esf was just an idea... if they dont need it or dont want to pay 107$ monthly than its just fine with me.. i only wanted to help.

Best answers
700 GB transfer will NOT cover mirroring an ESF release.

We mirrored the ESF 1.1 client for 2.5 Days and it did over 550 GB of traffic.
We then only mirrored the Linux server and that did over 200 GB as well.

We have a server colocated for 130.00 a month with unlimited bandwidth.

You don't ever want to mirror any kind of client or server software package on a server that has a limit on monthly transfer.

Best answers
ohhh... can i have the site where you have that server ... :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called oktagon. Its linked on the main page.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brain fart. I thought you were talking about esf as the mod and team when you said we.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom