Hacker?

Best answers
Hey there, Im here...again...I have a BMP picture of me joining another server because of someone closing SL Server, I need to get it hosted or give it to a mod or someone who can host it so I can post it here for everyone, I dont know where/who to give it to..but..yeah.

Also..I`ve been called a cheater from my melee`ing and ive got booted bunches of times from being to good...but I hate how it depends on KI now for the domanite one to win..I hate it so much because I`ve ran into two people (camhead, ~Saige~) and they both countered like every melee I gave them..made me really mad.

Best answers
hay it happins, if u can do it, thats a skill u can use, i mean really, its a game. I can usualy block and counter when i melee and im able to keep my ki at a level where i can win head on 7 times out of 10. its how the game is played, find a way around it is the omnly thing u can do

Best answers
whats the point of this tread? talking about how good you are? and if you finaly find someone that ownz you, you get pissed? WTF!

Best answers
hay i didnt mean to brag about how good i am just stating a fact, and hay i dont mind being owned, getting owned is a goos thing. geting owned put u in ur place and tells u where u need work. Personaly id like to fight groove to c where i stand against him.

Best answers
Now wait a minute. You expect to be the best at everything you play instantly? Alot of us were good at one point or another, and only an idiot can expect to be the best all the time. There will always be someone one step ahead of you...unless your groovy of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow you really need a new sig Vegetto, lol.

Best answers
Er... What are we talking about here? lol. I dont understand what this pic of yours is about... and it seems that your quite a hot head. Maybe if you described this "pic" a little better some one would actually host it. And btw, groovy would 9 times outta 10 pwnz0rs j00 ssj4goku58

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no point in this thread at all.... and yea like switch said wtf is this pitcure? heh, all this thread says is "wow im good,i constonly get called a hacker and i have a pic which has even less to do with the topic were talking about". lol ok ur good thats nice.... im sorry but i really dont think that anyone cares..... sry if im being mean but this thread is just pointless....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings to both [SSJ]MyStIc and GMan for going way off-topic and spamming. Also the topic is closed as people just want to spam it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom