All seeing eye?

Best answers
just a quick question about searching for esf games in "the all seeing eye":

1) ive got the program but when im filtering for ESF, do i filter for Half-Life or for CS?

2) Also, when i "filter" how do i do it exactly? do i go and search for ALL the halflife/cs games and then click find server and then type esf?

3) Are all the games being played in the US? because im from Australia and i cant seem to find any ESF! and i really really want too!

4) Where can i find good maps?

thank you

Best answers
im gona ntell u sumthing completeing off this topic....since resent luck....it is possible to do a keioken andkaioken 2 and so on in esf....but u have2 have sumthing for it....thatz all im gonna say.

Best answers
First of all, majin punks "wisdom" is called evm, or evolution mod, just a little addon for esf thats not even done yet.
Now, back on topic.
  1. Expand the half life list and look for esf, click on it, and press F5 to refresh the list.
  2. There are aussy games
  3. Go to http://www.redsaiyan.net for a good collection of everything esf
Hope this helps

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if you still dont understand look at the left. you will see half-life. now. press on the + you will see just in the left of half-life. click it to extend the half-life list. Then you see a lot of mods and other stuff.. look for ESF. then click it and press F5 to look for servers and for refreshing list

*maybe this will help you more.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
AFC clanserver
my clan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom