Multiple Powerstrugle Bug...

Best answers
Hello..

i keep trying to do in all the esf levels MPS (Multiple Power Strugle) but in just some levels it just wont work...

in ESF CELL NIGHT it is working for sure
in ESF BATTLE ARENE it is not working...

is that right..?
is it a bug?....

or what the hell is wrong... o btw... WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE FOR BETA 1.2..???

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will work in all levels. If you don't set it in the cvars it won't come on after a map switch. Also if its just you creating a lan game I also had a problem turning on mp_multipleps from console each map. It seemed like it just didn't want to...

Best answers
And the release date...
god damnit.. hate to say this (due to to many times)
"Its coming out when its coming out."

Best answers
THANKS for telling me the release date :p

And.. i didnt know that your beam must be strong enough to do a multiple ps.. THANKS.. :>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he means is, if there is two kamehas struggling, each of the two people with 1.5M pl, and you try to shoot a masenko into there with 1m pl, it will just get dissipated by the blast. Say I was transformed Krillin, and I shot a kameha into you, you were normal Vegeta and shot a gallit gun, the GG would dissapear because it isn't powerful enough to PS.

Best answers
nope... i have tested all the possibilities in more than one level and the MPS are just not workink on some servers/levels...

here is one example how i tested it..

i fired a weak kamehameha agans anoter one even as weak with a pl of 1.750.000 than i transformed to ssj and with togle on and a fully loaded kemehameha went srtaight thro it ... WHAT IS WRONG... is it something obout the servers or what...?

in the EVM servers MPS are working as they suppose to be... but thjat is almost the only server...

Best answers
well if your SSJ and you fire a max kameha at him, if he's not SSJ as well it's destroy his beam cause it's not powerfull enough to struggle with.

Best answers
nononono its all wrong... i figured it out... in the console you must type: mp_multipleps 1 to turn powerstrugles on.. so averyone manny thanks for your help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom