Special prize.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the numbers of members is growing insane, 10.000 will soon be reached, shouldn't the guy/girl get something special, like a prize, acces to the secret forum, become a betatester or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should be banned and forced to make the 10,001th account.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea no special treatment should me given. i think most of the new members are current members that have created multiple accounts.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone got a prize for being he 10000 user then everyone would spam and create new account after new account so they could get the prize. Personaly I think this is a very bad idea.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, you know, they definitely deserve a prize for the lack of support they've given the community over the last 2+ years. How does that make sense? I say we start giving prizes to the members who have stayed the longest and followed the rules.

Best answers
like me??:p

Id have to agree with Boyster on this,but heres the problem

How will you ever know which person is good??

There are over 9,000 accounts and you'll have to go through each and every post....:/ bleh the horror,thats why I gave up admining a forum

Best answers
There's 9,000+ accounts, but how many of them ever post on the forums? The Mods and Admins know who does and doesn't spam, and who does and doesn't contribute to the comunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom