a question

Best answers
Ive seen many threads about why not Gt, or movie chars etc or some chars many ppl would like to have in, and yes everytime the team said no.

Now i dont really understand this and this is why:

The ppl that are playing your game is the reason why you guys still live+ still making new stuf isnt it?

So my question is: isnt creating a game-> making a game what the player wants?? Not what the creator wants?

I mean its not hard to add Brolly or (etc some chars) so i dont get the prob.

Lots of ppl would be much happyer if brolly WOULD be added or other movie chars or GT transformations+ it would make the game more worthwhile to play if hl2 comes out giving it a longer life aswel.

So whats the deal, i do not mean to bug you guys again with any pointless stuff, but as far as ive seen the team makes what they want, not what the players want till now.

To keep it short: Isnt the client king? (they keep you alive, give you a reason to work on which you love (this game) )

Best answers
well, i think other characters just wouldn't fit! when there are more transformations, what would Brolly have to transform in? he only has one transformation in the movie! every char that is now in the game has more transformations (except for krillin)! so if brolly would be added, he could only transform once.....while all the others could transform 3x! that woudl be a little unfair, so no one would choose brolly to play as! ergo he's just trash...
also it would be more work for the team and you would have to wait even longer for further releases!
and many ppl want things from the movies, but i think MOST don't!
not everyone, who plays ESF, is in this forum....

Best answers
True your right about that, but they made up a transformation for krillin aswel i mean what would you rather have brolly or krillen? Krillen is even more trash then brolly is he DOESNT have a transformation so why cant they make up for other ppl aswel (since brolly got as far as i kno 2 ssj1, ultra ssj)

Best answers
hmmm
i think, if they take something from one movie, they had to take everything from every movie, just to be fair!
so, if you want brolly, then others want Cooler or Lord Slug and all the other guys......and they all need attacks and transformations! that would result in infinite work....
so, they limited it to the series! that's what i think about it....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason this mod still lives isn't because of the people that play it. They develope it because they want to. I think everyone should be grateful for such a good game. This mod is based on the series not the movies. Thats your answer. This mod doesn't touch the movies because its based on the series. Its not the people's mod its the developers mod which they have been so nice as to let us play it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most games are created purely to sell themselves, not to fulfill some magical need of gamers.

As ESF is free, Team ESF is free to pursue whichever course of action in development they wish.

Perhaps they don't want garbage GT transformations and characters, because GT is nothing more then badly written, animated fanfiction?

As for Brolli, someone mentioned that he could have 2 transformations--SSJ1, and USSJ.
Brolli only had USSJ, in the movies, and it's a moot point--
Team ESF said they will NEVER put GT chars in ESF, and movie chars are unlikely--so just drop it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea besides he only says KAKKOROTOOOO!!!!!!! when he does something...... would have no attack sounds

on the topic of USSJ, it is said that USSJ speed is slow, but its still faster than a ssj right?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its about the same speed as ssj or a little slower. Brolly does have a ssj and ussj stage though. You can see it much better in the return of brolly. He is only ssj while fighting against trunks and goten.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres why

the team doesnt like gt or wants to do the movies

end of story

Best answers
ok good enuf answers shame tho...but to reply @ sailor Gt isnt fanfiction.

Gt asked permission to make it from the original creator, and gt was drawn by the orginal dbz artists hence this makes it no fanfiction.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gt asked permission to make it from the original creator, and gt was drawn by the orginal dbz artists hence this makes it no fanfiction
= ur wrong its just cause dbz was such a succes they continued in gt what is lame and boring with pan and all that **** akira toriyama didnt want to continue dbgt and this thread should be closed cause we arent getting annywhere

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta, funny post :)
So my question is: isnt creating a game-> making a game what the player wants?? Not what the creator wants?
but as far as ive seen the team makes what they want, not what the players want till now.
Isnt the client king? (they keep you alive, give you a reason to work on which you love (this game) )
You make it sound like we owe you something. We like please the fans, but the mod doesn't rotate on what the fans want. If harsens or myself don't want to code Brolly in, brolly isn't happening.
If we listened to only what the fans want, the mod would be dead by now.
"PUT IN THIS SUPER L33T KAIO KEN MOVE SO GOKU IS OVERPOWERED AND CAN R0X0R THE WORLD BECUZ HEZ MY FAVORITE CHARACTORZ!!"
:laff:
In basic terms - We don't want or like gt/movie characters, and we're not going to force ourself to implement something we dont want to do.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Vegeta, you say..

"ok good enuf answers shame tho...but to reply @ sailor Gt isnt fanfiction.

Gt asked permission to make it from the original creator, and gt was drawn by the orginal dbz artists hence this makes it no fanfiction."

Well, I hate to break this to you, but fan fiction is an extenuation of a story, written by a person other then the original author.

DragonBall GT falls under this category.

The ONLY part Akira Toriyama had in making GT, was consulting on the animation style. None of it is his personal creation, hence it is animated fanfiction. And it's garbage.

Best answers
I have an idea why they aren't adding anything from gt or stuff like that. Most of the movies, and all of GT have yet to be translated into english, and if they inplament GT chars, the ywill need GT sounds.. and it will be all in japanese.. And this game is based on the english one.. ehh just an idea

and gt isn't garbage it's faster than dbz, stupid standign arround
Don't say anything back we will just start flaming lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom