ki power melees

Best answers
well im sorta new to this but i wana make sure,
i was playing in this server and a guy had (krillen) had a power level of around 33 000 000 by using wishes
and mine was only around 4 000 000
it was unfair , i was goku, some how he was able to kill me with 3 melees
and it took me about 10 melees to kill him.
conclusion: does the power level matter with melee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Powerlevel both affects your damage and how much damage you take from melee. If you turn turbo on, you will do more damage, but also burn more KI.

Best answers
it is quite anoying i joined a server once with jsut 1 guy in he had 0 kills 0 deaths but had 999,999,999 power my hits gave 0 damage he didnt even bother to block.. people who do that have somthing wrong with their heads

Best answers
999.999.999 ? just achieved with wishes? sorry, but i don't believe you....

Best answers
well my scouter was full up with 9's so it could ahve been 99,999,999 but the fact was he had an insanly high PL and no1 who joined could touch him

Best answers
well, no matter how fast you are collecting the DBs, it would take you about 48h to gather them a 1000 times!
and the highest PL you can get is 999.999.999, so it was more likely that number.....but that's impossible.....
and why has he had 0 kills and deaths if there were other guys on that server? and even the least powered attack would have blown up the whole level and everybody would be dead....

Best answers
It toke me 3 hours to get 40 mil its not hard to get high power level.But i do thank it is a cheating ass thing just calling the dragon and not playing the game thats y i dont call the dragon anymore its no fun.Thats y i just kill the dragon then he falls on his back and you can never wish agian now thats funny :devgrin:

Best answers
u know if ur the server creater....u can give pl...........i believe i heard somthing like that......kk

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it's called the AMX mod and enough about the dragonballs. This topic was and still is about power level in relation to melee, not about how quickly you can collect the dragonballs when you get really bored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it was mentioned somewhere that your melee damage corresponds with your PL in relation to the server's average PL.

So let's say a guy in a server has 10 million PL.
Let's say the server is using the "death doesn't give you ki" thing.

New guy comes in with 800,000 PL.

New guy will do very crappy damage, old guy does incredible damage, since the server average is 5,400,000 or thereabout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom