Kiaoken help

Best answers
so far i have been told that u can not use kiaoken in any games well yesterday i joined a server and a couple of people in the server could ues it how is this possible

Best answers
cause its the EVM servers....they give the powers 2 certain people....only those proven worthy can use it....if the admins let them!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently, as said, there is a mod of ESF in production called Evolution Mod (EVM for short) using AMX (admin mod). Only members of the clan making it and beta testers of EVM can use it, so when you are on CX2 clan servers, you will see some people using Kaioken, ascending to SSJ2 and 3 using this EVM, which will be released to the public upon completion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if you would do what they said AND READ THE RULES in the server first then you wouldnt have to ask this stuff...... so dont come with another question how you get ssj2 or ssj3

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA, I don't believe it is within your jurisdiction to tell uses what they can or can't do. If you have nothing helpful to post, don't post it - that's even writtin in the AUP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe you´ve seen me cause i´m one of the "proven guys" that can use kaioken !

And maybe you get fast and strong ok but i costs energy so it´s not good for n00bs that cant melle right since it only stays a few seconds!

Best answers
Speaking of it, I'm also one of those "worthy" ones. Us betatesters and admins can use kaioken, though the ssj2+ thingy is for admins only atm. Don't bother asking if you can use kaioken, because you can't, live with it. It's released when it's released, simply wait for it.

Kaioken burns alot of hp and therefore I do not use it often. However it increases your pl GREATLY and causes massive damage. That's the only advantage you get.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ZTiMaStA, I don't believe it is within your jurisdiction to tell uses what they can or can't do. If you have nothing helpful to post, don't post it - that's even writtin in the AUP.= well im telling him lots of helpfull stuff you dont think reading the rules is helpfull ?

Best answers
do you know you are talking to an admin :/ and I dont see how helpful your posts would be,and MOTDs get ignored alot.

either way I know Im not one of the worthy ones but what I do know by far it is under development ATM,admins and proven ones can Kaioken and admins can go ssj2 and ssj3,too bad it isnt finished yet

but when they are doe beta-testin with it :) be happy

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem solved... Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom