ki power and melee

Best answers
i want to make sure..
i was pissed off at a guy with a powerlevel around 33,000,000
and i only have about 4,000,000 , he got all his powers from wishing and etc..

anyways
it was a annoying when he could only kill me with 3 melee shots and it took me about 10 melee shots to kill him

.. does the (ki) power have anything to do with the melee?
like if its higher would it do more dmg?

Best answers
yes it does matter

Higher PL == More damage and defense value guaranteed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not more damage sofar i know.. THATS the pl.

No.. if your ki is higher then your opponent YOU hit him.. basicly the one with the highest ki % wins the kick.

Best answers
Further more, the person with a higher PL than the other does more damage. With a full or close to full PL bar means you have a slight advantage to hit him, if you are swooping at each other, than your opponent does if he has a less filled PL bar. But that's a whole new story if you or your opponent has acended. When a person acends their attack power does increase.

Best answers
yea say ur ki bar is at 90% and ur opponts is 85% u win. and if u had 10,00,000 and he had 4,00,000 it would talk more damgage away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed.. more pl still is better in melee aslong as you got ki under controll..

I owned SSJ 20 million with a 0.75 million vegeta pure cause the fools could not melee. :p

Best answers
i kind of hate that stuff that makes your pl drop the bots gain strengt en you lose strengt

Best answers
yea but u know 1.2 has a whole new melee system and it wont depand on ki or anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should eet alot od sensu beans and then youl be able to fight longer cuz you have ki when you need it and it will be full more so if youre fighting one on one just get the sensu beans before you start fighting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom