Some mistakes players can make

Best answers
Okay I thought that I would try to help out some beginners/average people in this game with some helpful advice Note: Author (me) is not an 1337 master who can pwn everyone on a server

1: Always keep your KI high. You run out of KI and your basically dead

2:Never Ever EVER EVER DISK SPAM. Because A) It usually doesnt work if the players are any good and B) it pisses people off. The only time you should really do it is if they try to melee you from half way across the map.

3:Never beam a decent player in the back unless u want him chasing after you for the rest of the game.

Well thats my advice feel free to add some more

Best answers
Ignore the above post and develop your own style...

Best answers
Again a tip, trick, and tactic thread? the best trick is FIND YOUR OWN tricks

Best answers
especially when some one tells u NOT to disc spam.. its in there and its fine do it if u wish... but remember for everything u can do in esf there is a way around it...

Best answers
k that maybe true but cmon have you seen a disk spammer do anything other than have some 1337 guy pwn him cause he's a 14m3r? (damn that hacker talk is cool)

Best answers
if u get cut up by a disc u deserved it cause its QUITE simple to dodge it... and leet isnt hacker talk everyone and there grandmother speak leet nowadays

Best answers
Some mistakes players can make
- post in this threat thinking they are helping the communitie.

ahwell, this as his 100 predecesses where quite useless, no one who realy cares read this.

It's more like:
I'm a newbie > i can't find a way to do [...] > now me post in esf-chat and newbie forum
they don't read other peoples threats coz they don't care.

Best answers
quit it hes just trying to help

actually the only tip that I can find useful is tip 1,because essentially if you run out of ki you are essentially,gone,but not as in die,its just that you'll need to recharge a loooong time

the rest,find it out yourself,I wouold write a guide but seeing the response here,it sort of....negates the effect of my felling like writing one for those too lazy to look for the manual

Best answers
But look around Rave, who posted in this threat which hasn't ... like above 100 posts?

it's like none of us are newbies to the game (maybe ingame [as in fighting skills] but not to the game)

Best answers
Coolz_Inferno said:
k that maybe true but cmon have you seen a disk spammer do anything other than have some 1337 guy pwn him cause he's a 14m3r? (damn that hacker talk is cool)
1) let the disk spammer deal with it... who cares?

2) its not hacker talk its l33t sp3@k or as other people call it l33t language or just l33t... don't say "hacker" language :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom