Extreme Power Loss

Best answers
Recently while playing ESF I've noticed that everytime I die from whatever, I lose around 50,000 to 70,000 ki. It's getting quite annoying. I get around 30 kills a game and never ascend. I play with Vegeta so I dont know if i have this problem with another character, but im going to try out right now. Thanks for you help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is only good if there are dragonballs, everyone else is at like 4 million, or you're an expert.

I recommend Goku and below. Trunks and Gohan are usually your best bet for transforming, Goku is well rounded though.

Best answers
most likely the server has mp_plcatchup off the deter the lamers that use the kill command over and over agin.The best thing you can do is grab a sensu and hope youll survive with it

Best answers
Goku isnt well rounded he is the most finished so he has the best advantage (btw i didnt jst make it up i was told by an addmin i think)

Best answers
Create your own server, but before you do, go to advanced and disable the "PL closer to server average upon death" thingie..

That way you won't lose or gain PL according to how other people on the server are doing..
Only downside to this is that new players that join won't really catch up, assuming they aren't pro's..

Best answers
ohhhh soif i disable that i wont loose as much pl. lol i was wondering that myself lol... and HAY

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH VEGETA.
yea sure it takes 4EVER to accend but once he dose LOOKOUT kuz ur gettind a god dam big bang in the back lol hahaha.
but back ontopic
thnx 4 the info (i feel like a dam noob sometimes)

Best answers
losing pl aint that bad for saiyans, who it hits the hardest are the permanent transers. Have you ever tried to gain back pl after losing it as cell form 2? its damn near impossible!

Also, i dont believe you should lose PL if you are killed by someone stronger than you

Best answers
I agree that PLcatchup is quite possibly the ruination of ESF. Yes, it helps newbies to trans. But it also ruins the fun of elites who are having fun. They want to keep getting stronger, but if they get hit by one of (1)ESFn00b's kamehamehas, they've lost 10 minutes of work. You shouldn't be given ANY help, and you shouldn't be punished on account of the fact that others need help. IMHO.

Best answers
Besides, if you join a server late, just go after the most powerful player, and it will catch up quite quickly, as every hit is worth more depending on the victim's PL.

Best answers
persoanlly....i use vegeta 2....i dunno i just like his style...hes my type of guy, but besides that, the same thing happends 2 me after a few deaths....i start losing ki when i die..its fpretty stupid.

Best answers
I'm a vegteta/buu man myself.. but I'll use piccolo occasionally, only if I join a server late tho. How many lumps do you want with that SBC?

Best answers
the saiyans should gain PL when they die, so should cell, and the others shouldnt change i dont think. But there are several problems with this... such as people joining a server and killing themselves over and over to gain lots of PL... they would need soe sort of advantage in being a non-ssj...

Best answers
I just say the saiyans shouldm'y lsoe or gain pl....well the forst liek 3 deaths they should gain a little...but after that they shouldn't gain or lose any.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That will unbalance the game a bit. It should just be left at the fact that no one gains or loses pl when they die. Everyone should work for their trans...just my opinion

Best answers
:talk: Vegeta is as easy as goku to ascend if ur good enough and can get alot of punches in before ur enemies beat u up.:fight:

when i said if ur good enough i wasnt saying eny of u arnt.no well u know wat i mean o_o

HIM

Best answers
n/e way i had the same prob but it was only one server i forgot its name but i will find out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. I always play vegeta and got the perfect hint.. JUST DON'T DIE. :D

Especially meleeing on low PL helps alot.. :D

Best answers
Hay Vegeta Rocks
i dont think id use anyone els, cept goku, but hes so well done compaird to the others i find he actually have a disadvantage when u use him. But anywayz,
There was ont time i was playing with vegeta and i was like stuck on 1.9mil 4 like 20 mins, just as i was about to acend one of the formentioned ESFn00bs would blindside me and back down oes the pl its utterly insain, hay if there r any mods or teammembers teading this pls take into conciteration that ppl HATE PLCATCHUP!!!!!!!!! and should be riped from the code and thrown in the bin lol.
well thats what i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never bother to transform unless I am at perfect. :p

I mean.. why bother? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom