where do i get models

Best answers
when i try to go to www.redsaiyan.net i gives me a "This Account Has Been Suspended" page....is it my computer thats f*cking up or did the web page go down? i was hoping to get some new models...but i guess i can from this site...is there another that i may be able to go to for new models?

Best answers
It is not your computer that is wrong, the page is down.
If you read the message that it gives, you see that the owner still needs to pay the bill for the web-site to stay online

Best answers
oh thank u....but are there anyother sites that can offer quality models?

Best answers
Well..... no i don't know any other site then redsaiyan.net that has a lot of models but on this forum there must be someone else that knows where to get some models.
Try looking in the 'Models / Skins' section or try searching for them on this forum by using the search button. There surely will be some models finished and downloadable

Best answers
GSF has many models...
I don't know if I have permission to post their link here though.
Just search for GSF with .de as the end of it.

Best answers
Darn can u give us more clues as to whre we can find this site

Best answers
i'd like to know some codes to put into the console during the game to rise up my KI, or something else.

Best answers
i'd like to know some codes to put into the console during the game to rise up my KI, or something else.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corcho Z, you need to make new threads rather than make a reply that is off-topic. Double posting with obnoxiously large letters and colors is also something you shouldn't do...
(and there are no codes to raise ki or pl or health or anything like that)

And as for the models, since most were hosted at redsaiyan, you'll have to do a bit of scrounging around. try checking out the models section of the forum. Just be sure to follow the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait for redsaiyen It will be up in a couple of days.
I don't realy know other sites!
BY the way nice sig kingveggie

Best answers
hey thanks :) !, I'm oing to post it in another board but I make dbz music videos , just finished a Vegetto Tribute, so i'll post a link after i upload somewhere, for you guys to check out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom