Really cool Sig!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK Gonadz made this sig for me and i think it´s just AMAZING!!!

Best answers
Well MSN just died for me.

So here is your av also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I dont really like it, the bg is crappy, and doesnt blend with the pic of vegeta's face at all, and the typography isnt that good, sry man.

Best answers
Altho I dont care for critz anymore, I toke the liberty of making a second version.

Do as you please with it.

Best answers
its ok for a bsic sig but the texture needs work and its really big :S

Best answers
Read the top line of my second reply!

I dont care what you think of my sigs anymore. As long as the person i made it for is happy, i'm game. So please. Spare your own time and stop giving crits about my sigs. Remember I DIDN'T make this thread.

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Read the top line of my second reply!

I dont care what you think of my sigs anymore. As long as the person i made it for is happy, i'm game. So please. Spare your own time and stop giving crits about my sigs. Remember I DIDN'T make this thread.
and who are you to tell people wot 2 do?? let them crit if they want, and if u dunt care, juz dont look at the comments n complain..
as for the sig.. the 2nd one is better but i dont like it, color is awful and blending could of ben better, n the typo is ugly 2, but not bad for a new artist like yourself

Best answers
What???Sig is cool,but the brown color...Ok,this is a crit...I will shut up now...I asked him in e-mail for making sig...without my PaintShopPro I can't do cool sigs...cool backgrounds...I have my crippy sig from 2002 year...when I was been on contest for DBZ,and Pokemon drawing in school...in MS Paint program.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom