Your most laggiest moment

Best answers
Topic says it all,explain how your game is,I'd like to get feedback from this,because Im conducting my own personal survey on how lag impacts ESF gameplay

as for me....well,you guys know how I play when I get high ping,but in case any of you are wiling to know,having a 2-5 score is not really bad when you have bad lag *cough200+cough*

any flames and you knwo what happens,so does spam,I like my threads staying squeaky clean of them please

Best answers
200 ping aint abd but my average euro ping is about 25-30, ad my average US ping is around 75-150... but sometimes if a laggin player joins in it jumps up to 500 and thats just unplayable

Best answers
meh unplayable,true unless you adapt quick enough :) Like I do

Was playing Draylock a while ago and he was spamming Scatterbeams everywhere,had wrong timing and got hit by one :(

For those who want to try high-ping play : Making a mistake can punish you greatly

Best answers
For some reason, my ESF has been lagging like a mother latley.. I think I need to go re-download Mr. Satans script pack so I can get the anti-lag protection..

Best answers
56k here, so I usually ping about 150-300 on local servers (in NZ/AUS) and 500+ on servers that are further away. Despite what many low-pingers wish to believe, lag has a huge impact on your ability to play.

500+ is almost unplayable; I do fairly well with 200 ms, but obviously I'm no match for the good lpbs. High pingers like myself are also particular sufferers of HOWing; low ping players can just float towards you slowly and then snap into a swoop once they get close enough. The lag prevents you from reacting, even if your physical reflexes were up to the challenge.

Best answers
Me, well i usally get 75 ping and my fps stay around 30 sumthin. lag doesnt really do much to me, i do get a few lag spikes if sum one bombs the map and the explosion covers the hole map and makes it took all colorfull and stuff, but besides that i run fine.

Best answers
meh my usual ping is from 30 - 150 max (otherwise i don't join that server)

but some noob hosts host for 18 people when their server can max hold 4! meh hate when that happens. your ping skyrisez to 3644

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My max ping tolerance rings in somewhere about 140. Above that and I get too laggy to bother. Optimal ping is 70 and below.

Laggiest moment? I was in someone's server and it went to 3,000 ping for everyone! Wtf? Nobody could move, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in esf i can tolerate about 250 ping

my usual ping is somewhere between 10-90, depending on the server.

in other mods im usualy 30-40 ping

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always get a mighty 300+ on most servers, only one server so far with 100 :..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only play on servers with very few players, the less players the better the ping is, today i was playing on one of them evm severs, hot damnation! That was laggy, i had a ping of 700, my average ping is about 30 to 170.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my laggiest moment was anytime when i had 56k.
bots were my best friend. :p
oh and let me add on that i used to have aol....take it from there.

Best answers
I was playing on the PT server... has it been getting increasingly laggy for anyone else besides me? I think it might be that everyone seems to be playing buu now, and are constantly spamming the Mouth Blast and Candy beam.. and the people that aren't being buu are being cell and spamming with him...

Best answers
I get a ping of around 100 to 150 in local servers but I don't even try to join servers further away

Best answers
I get 40 at dutch/euro server and about 150 at US. I had 4000 once :p but that was really weird.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the esforces.com servers for the east iget 20 ping lol. i leave if i get a ping above 100.

anyways my laggiest moment was playing in a esforces.com server and it was fine at first. then like a min after i joined it started to lag and everyone got 1000 ping lol. that lasted for 10 mins and by the end only me and one other person were still there.

Best answers
The max ping st the HL netcode goes upto is 4095 (One below the binary 4096). I onced reach 3000+ in esf.

Best answers
really??Before I actually saw someone have 6000 ping in CS,or are my eyes are decieving me??

Meh somehow when you people play in an overseas server your ping skyrockets :/

But yeah,managed to play with my horrendous ping again :) Lucky Im one of the people who can melee at 200/300+,but I ping farely well at ND Field server,it's just that most of the time there's its the n00b night :/

Best answers
RaVe said:
really??Before I actually saw someone have 6000 ping in CS,or are my eyes are decieving me??
your eyes are decieving you.

RaVe said:
Meh somehow when you people play in an overseas server your ping skyrockets :/
I wonder why :p. Could it be because your connection has to relay many times to get to overseas servers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get good ping under 100 always but my fps are insane like 10-20 and I got a ti 4600 Gforce 4 128meg gfkcard whats with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom