2)how can i get new maps?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
redsaiyan is down atm. you need to find another site's for maps and other stuff. and yes. beans are in a small yellow bag. they are not on all maps..

i know they arent on the maps : cell_night / cell_day and esf_battlearena . :) so you dont have to look on those maps

Best answers
The only common map that has beans is Riverside. They are located on either side of the river, near the edge of the map.

Best answers
I dont think there are any dragon ballz in esf_riverside nor are there any at all...

Best answers
swim around the the base of the river,you will eventually find some,its just that they clip into the the ground

And edit button is your best friend,bottlem-right corner of your post :)

Best answers
no, you dont need to be in ctdb for getting senzu bean ... and try to dont triple post Dark_Soldier ...

Best answers
Yeah, senzu beans have nothing to do with ctdb mode. There's a seperate command to turn senzu's on/off but I have no idea what it is. Check Mr. Satan's Cvar/Command list. Chances are it's on there...just a matter of finding it....
Oh, and btw, when I look for senzu's in the river on esf_riverside, I don't look for little brown bags...I look for tiny black objects that seem to not fit in with the scenery. ^_^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark_Soldier do not use colour in your posts or tripple post again. That is not allowed on these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop al this there is sensu's on the folowing maps!

Riverside-> In river
Snakeway->Also in river and in king kai's house (On the small planet!)
Forgot the rest!
Just keep looking and youl findem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom