"the best hackers are now chrashing the server"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys, some twisted freaks go buy "-)SNS(- the best hackers of ESF are now crashing teh server" crash ****ing servers for no reason, if this person/people are a member of esf they should be a shamed, its a game to have fun. not some pricks crashing the server half way through a game, who finds out who these people are, they should be banned from the game for life!

Best answers
I agree I hate these idiots who keep on crash The ****ing servers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone is aware of these people, and also know that it's devil and his immature friends just trying to ruin everyone elses day. Don't look at the names, they constantly impersonate people, look at their WON ID's and just write it down.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pain i dont think you are an mod or admin *well i hope not* so i dont think you should go around doing a admin or moderators work,

anyway..... are they banned for the esforumsl, i flipping hope so, there ****ing bum bandits , i was in a good game as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its true im not a mod, but perhaps you should read around a bit and find out that U SHOULD USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO PREVENT THE SAME POSTS FROM POPPING UP AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. i cannot even begin to count the number of times mods and other people (not mods) have told countless n00bs to use the search button. it must happen at least 3 times a day. im sure mods are sick of it by now. so if i set u straight a mod doesnt have to.

i yell at people that double post as well. anything thats just soooo blatently obvious yet people dont realize/do im gona let em know.

moral of the story is, search button is your soul mate, learn it well

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i aint a n00b, i joined round about the same time as you jackass, i hope you get a ****ing warning for trying to be a moderator, anyway i know there have been other topics on this but they were forgotten about so i thought i would make another topic so it would be on page 1 so people would see they are still being ****s

now can a Moderator please close this, this was only just to warn people that they are still up to crashing servers

i see that you have editted your post.....into a more peaceful
way of writen it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i roam around the forums just to piss you off, theres no truth in anything i say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yes i did edit my post, i felt it shouldnt have flamed you, thus i edited it. i yell at people that flame as well. cuz we aint suposed to do it. :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just stop getting your nose into other peoples business, if you have something to say, say it, dont go ordering people to use the search button, maybe they dont want to, maybe they can't be arsed, either way, only a mod or admin should bring that in up a topic.....

Moderator please close this before this turns into a spamming thread!

lol i dont believe you, you have done it again lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at no time did i "order" anyone to do anything

i gave u a link to the search button, and i said it was your best friend

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, but i would like this thread to be closed, if esf members do read this, they will proberly be screaming on the floor with laughter about this lil'l argument we are having, so please leave it at this!

thank you lol :fight:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, break it up gents. To settle: Pain, let us handle what the other users should/shouldn't do. You may have seen other non-forums staff members do this, but they are in the wrong, do not follow their examples.
Jayster: instead of inflating something like this into a massive argument, use the "Report Post" button to report something you feel is wrong, and the next available admin/mod will investigate...you were flaming a few posts up, but I will give you a friendly reminder that this isn't tolerated.

CLOSED on request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom