can u add ki with admin or amx mod ?

Best answers
To tell you the trush I don't think so, unless someone creates and adminmod plugin for esf.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From current threads it sounds like there is an amx plug in someone made that can do it.

Best answers
Really? I'd have to look into finding that... unless you know where it is. That would be kind'a fun having 999 999 999 power haha

Best answers
EVM Mod currently provides that, yes. They can increase power at will and set it at any rates, however that doesn't mean it's going to be permanent and abusive in it for those who'd like to flame. Betatesters of it like myself can use a command, which gives us an instant 7 million ki. Why? Because if SSJ2 needs to be tested, which requires 7million normal form atm, you can get to that pl with one simple click, instead of fighting a few hours straight to get that.

[For example visit Cx2 server sometime, I myself play there quite recently, and could show you if you'd like]

Best answers
Yeah that would be nice, I just wanted to know if there was a plugin.. just to fool around with my clan members at practices and stuff.
When can you show me?

Best answers
Anytime you'd like, I'm at Cx2 quite frequently.

Best answers
okay, i have a bad feeling about this question: where do you download it? if its possible.

Best answers
no, its not possible to d/l it yet ... it still in beta and they dont want to release it until its fully finish ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom