what is wishing and how do you wish?

Y10

Best answers
sorry, i am new to this game (thats why im in the newbie section) but what is wishing and how do you wish? :scared:

Best answers
WEll , u know what u should do when u are new?
RIGHT, good boy, don't start 100 threats, add all q's in one, AND READ THE MANUAL which comes witht the game, and ofcourse... u might guess... READ the STICKIES

now if u done that, and still can't find ur answers, then ask... not before, but after...

Have fun reading.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y10 said:
sorry, i am new to this game (thats why im in the newbie section) but what is wishing and how do you wish? :scared:

Welcome to the forums. Ignore people like lost, there are more helpful people on these forums. Wishing, like the TV series, is a process of collecting the 7 dragonballs, calling the dragon and making a wish (which grant you special things in the game). Read through this to find out exactly how to do so.

Please read the forum rules, and also the stickies before asking questions next time. It helps a lot, as it is quicker for you to find out the answers. Enjoy your stay here. :)

I'll leave this thread open incase you need more help. Forum members: please don't post just to answer what has already been answered.

lost said:
WEll , u know what u should do when u are new?
RIGHT, good boy, don't start 100 threats, add all q's in one, AND READ THE MANUAL which comes witht the game, and ofcourse... u might guess... READ the STICKIES

now if u done that, and still can't find ur answers, then ask... not before, but after...

Have fun reading.
Well, you know what you should do when you are not-new?
RIGHT, good boy, don't start spamming everywhere, acting like a mod, AND READ THE RULES which comes with the forums, and ofcourse... you might guess... READ the STICKIES.

:\

Enjoy a Warning "lost", for being highly unhelpful in the newbie sections and instead of replying with help, acting like a mod - and that too a stupid one. Actions like these discourage newcommers on the forums and present the wrong kind of attitude for us in general, and this is something I will not tolerate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Lost hes new I know we have a major prob. with this thing but h*ll he is realy toasted now!!!
(Cuz ya flamed him)

He sayed sorry and if he just joined how is he supposed to know he should read the stickies!!!!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Hey Lost hes new I know we have a major prob. with this thing but h*ll he is realy toasted now!!!
(Cuz ya flamed him)

He sayed sorry and if he just joined how is he supposed to know he should read the stickies!!!!
Right, please don't raise up old issues. That warning is a week old. He's not really a newbie with 300 posts, and the the issue has been resolved via PM. And a moderator warning someone isn't considered 'flaming' either.

Please don't post such off-topic content again.

And as for the topic, primary question answered and the thread originator has no more problems - hence closed to avoid anonymous postings like the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom