Ki Struggle Problems

Best answers
I have noticed, when you enter a ki struggle the ki trails start to go off to the side... its hard to explane. Shouldnt they just keep going straight without turning or going up or down? then whoever wins the struggle will have his ki go on toward the opponent..... eh., kinda hard to explane.lol anyways, I also wanna know if there is any Admin program or anything i can use so i can choose my pl. I only with bots so it would only be fair :D. thanks guys. ESF all the way.

Best answers
ya, the beam is going down for me too ... i dont think there is a way to fix this, correct me if im wrong ... and you cannot edit your PL, even with an addon

Best answers
I believe there is, to some extent. Because I have Bid For Power (mod for q3) and the ki struggles on there are almost PERFECT. I dont know if its the game engine or the scripting that needs to be improved, but anyways, I hope they can fix it somehow. but otherwise i find the game very entertaining and exciting. ive also heard of "EVM Mod". That is supposed to do something with ki? if so where can i gets my grubby hands on it, lol. Thanks for your help guys.. Just for fun, Whoever replies to this thread, who is your favorite charactor on esf? myne is Goku or Buu. 1,500,000 pl just starting out!

Best answers
EVM mod is a mod that will let you use some new transformation and use kaioken, i think you cant edit your ki either ... and you cant dl it yet, still in beta ...

Best answers
still in beta? what does that mean? AND! why should you not be able to d/l a beta version?? for godsake! i have ESF beta, why not EVM beta?

Retired
Best answers
a Beta is kinda like an unfinished program, ESF isnt finished either, still needs SSJ2 etc. and SSJ3, but the crew of ESF choose to release it, for you guys to kinda test it and have fun with it.

but some choose not to publically release beta's which is the case in EVM. it's really up to the creator to decide whether to release the Beta or not.

Best answers
ohh ic. Its not out yet. Well i cant wait for it to come out. kioken would be sorta awsome with saiya-jin goku ;-) . But Im just saying, they should release so peeps have a chance to actually test it out, and so we can find trhings wrong with the program and they can fix in the final version of the program. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying esf,and good fighting!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the problem with this "bug" is that the beam will go in a straight line, but it will depends on the players blocking point of view, so the player will be pushed back according to his point of view when he started blocking. i dont think there's anyway to fix this,

ow one thing, if you fly and just stop dooing anything you will float in the air, but very very slowly you will drop, just as long til u hit the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom