WARNING: GHP USING ESF, they are violating it

Best answers
Ok, this is pissin me off. Im REALLY mad, even tho i thought GHP was gonna be a good mod, but forget it, never will I play it, EVER. Someone needs to give them a warning or something, omg
*turns into the hulk and goes on rampage*
My suggestion is we "storm the front" and all sign up for ghp forums and spam that post that they stole ESF's HUD

Best answers
They didn't steal the HUD. They are simply using ESF to test the sprite of the deathball, since GHP is obviously not out yet. The sprites are implemented in the same replaceable fashion in both games.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr personally i dont see this as a big of a deal as some of you think it is. they never said that it was their mod, models, maps hud or anything. so its not like their stealing anything. but i do agree that they should use their own... "engine" to do these kinds of things.

Best answers
nah thats not stealing there just borrowing the mod to test their stuff in...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And let's not try to build up a rebellion here to drag over to the GHP forums, hm, Switch?

It's obious, they are using ESF to test out their sprites, it's nothing that major. A team member will look into it if it's a serious offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom