Reverse Weapon Restrictment

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, everyone.

I know some people have been complaining about AdminMod preventing the use of certain attacks, like KameTorp/Trunks'Sword/Renzoku, and I know there is a fix.

However, this isn't what this post is about, though it is similar.

My question is, is there anyway to -purposefully- restrict certain weapons, such as "Gohan's Shield," "Destructo Disc," and "Frieza Disc"? These weapons are known to cause glitches in the game, and I'm wondering if there's a way, using Admin or Amx Mod, that I can disable these attacks from being used.

Much appreciated for any info.

Best answers
Well, I know that there's going to be the option for CHARECTER restrictions in 1.2. But weapons...?

I'm not sure in terms of Server side mods... Though it might be possible with a little modding on the part of the server mods for this mod. (Too... much... mod)

And considering (I think) that there's an option for no melee, that the ESF team might be able to slip in weapon restrictions for the next patch. (Theoretically)

Anywho, it might be possible, but currently it is'nt so. (Would make Skorcher2K's life much easier if there was though. ^^;; )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i guess it would work..but it sounds like it should be like an Admin Mod option or sompthin...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it should be done anyway. 1.2 isn't coming out for quite a while and people *never* listen when you tell them not to use the shields or fully charge Krillin's disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom