SIG,HELP PLEASE

Best answers
ok im new here and i dont know how to make a sig or anything like thatso if some one could help me i would be so thankful :D

Retired
Best answers
you need a program, like Photoshop or PaintShopPro (or just paint but signatures dont come out very nice :)).

and you should just fool around with it a bit, and after a while you get more and more experience, and you see how other people made sigs. and you can make pretty nice stuff :)

Best answers
ok i'll try that but all i have is paint but whats up with all these sig makers and stuff what is that all about do they like make sigs for ppl or what??

Best answers
Ill make one for ya...... do you have aim if yuou dont get it then aim me at ESTank550 then will talk :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Im free tonight to make you one if you would like but back on topic Paint isnt a very good program to use to make sigs and Yeah the sig makers generally tend to make sigs for other people. :p

Best answers
no i dont have aim and i cant get it because im on my dads laptop but thanks for the offer..........but we could always just pm back and forth that works to ..........and KUwabara tanks for offering i appricate it.......i would like my name inncorperated please and also dragons are cool i like dbz and again thanks!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok im finished you didnt specify too much info so I just used the same style as soom of my newest sigs

Here it is:

here is the link:

http://www.n00bstories.com/image.fetch.php?id=1351947471

and I just made it vegetto because your avatar is vegetto so if you
dont like it just tell me and i'll make you a new one.

-Kuwabara

Best answers
its awsome and i really like it!!but can u change my name to like a dark blue color but for right now i'll use that 1 and again thanks alot !!

Best answers
ok thank again and i feel like a pain but i have an idea: how about u leave the blue in the right bottom corner and the red name in the upper left corner! oh and thanks so much!

Best answers
Sweet i am definetly using that i'll be able to host it tommorow from my dads laptop! i cant wait!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can use my host if you would like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom