hhmmm........

Best answers
Just another 20 y/o guy from The Ned's that played with alpha and finally has decided to join, that's all... Nothing much to say, I just like to play esf sometimes. I don't like the melee, but can kick @ss if I must. Maybe some people know me from a server that i setup once in a while. Anywayz, anime and games are my hobbies (DBZ is fun...) Favorite animes: Chobits, NGEVA, Ranma ½, and so on... That's about it, and remember...

If people want to kill me in my sleep, I will kill you in your sleep before you know it... :devil:

Best answers
why when i open a game in esf create server in the map cell day or cell night and in game mode ctdb i dont have the dragon balls in it?
help me ok?

Best answers
It does have them, otherwise u didn't select the ctdb mode, use ur scouter to find them,
and actualy this is not the place to ask.

so on topic:
gegroet zijt gij o medelander der koninkrijk der Nederlanden.

~ Welcome

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roy486: Do not spam anothers' topic please. That question has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thank you.

Welcome Miyako.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome and a dutch greeting "Gij heilige Koning der nederlanden =P, gij en de rest zullen ESF een poepie laten ruiken(kan nie geloven dat ik poepie heb gezegd)"

well anyways o.o have a nice time on the forums , read the stickys and GET SOME POST *starts massive post spamming* =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom