Gohan/Trunks Strategy

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard some people complain that while Gohan and Trunks transform early, they are outclassed by the others when they get to transform.

This is just my way of getting around that.

Yes, if you're Gohan or Trunks, you get to transform when you reach 1,000,000 powerlevel. However, you don't -have- to transform. Remember, every powerlevel point you earn while non-SSJ, is 2 points transformed.

So, if you choose not to go SSJ, and work up your power to 1.3mil, when you transform you'll become 2.6 mil. It's a lot easier to earn 300k while non-SSJ, especially since your power won't be more then theirs, so you keep earning at a decent rate.

Someone using Gohan who goes SSJ at 1mil, won't gain power nearly as fast. So, just stop yourself from going SSJ until the people with Goku/Piccolo/etc do, and you will be just as powerful as they are.

I realize some of you may have already known this, but some (as in, many) people don't, so here you go. :D

Best answers
Thnx for the advice :laff:

It's kinda hard to not resist going ssj. :fight:

(you can almost feel the raw power ! ... j/k ;) )

Best answers
thats a good stagegy :) but gohan and trunks have ssj esrly cause there weeker then everyone else when there normal :D everyone else including krillen is stronger then gohan when hes normal ;) (krillen has more attks) and trunks = almost everyone ;D

Best answers
Only go SSJ Trunks,because Finishing Buster and the sword spell dewm!!

:\ either way just play at your best,you might want to tranform first,and when others start transforming,you should stop transforming at that point,because you get a lot more PL that way

and once you're equal,rinse,repeat :D

*Does not apply to permatrans characters*

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow, u gave away some of my startegy, lol, but it doesnt matter since now more poeple wont transform which would be easyer on me. And anyways Gohan is better then Krillian, just becasue Krillian has more attacks doesnt mean hes better. Krillian is way too slow to be considered good imho.

Best answers
i only go ssj when im bored and feel like smacking people around in large numbers. I can't control SSJ characters as well as normal characters. my mouse is too sensitive >_< so i go all over the place

Best answers
hah i tried it today, i was gohan and fought as normal and got to 3 mil pl, then went SSJ, i was so powerful it wans't even funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i go ssj right away to help them get to their transform pl, then i powerdown and fight as normal while they are super. that will reallly get ur pl up.

Best answers
I'm not telling my tactic ^_^
but most of the time I try to be first ssj and kill alot and when everyones ssj...just hf with them :)
PL doesn't matter in melee, except your damage hit is a bit lower

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom