Inferno

Best answers
Well. DP told me to make a thread about this so on his request i give you Inferno.

I am still a padawan in art, but i'm taking my first baby steps.

Critz please.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks awesome, but its a little too blurry in places, other than that nice job

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A nice job, it has a sort of intricacy to it, but what really cathes is me is how typically "Inferno" the sig is. A great sig, IMO.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
A nice job, it has a sort of intricacy to it, but what really cathes is me is how typically "Inferno" the sig is. A great sig, IMO.
I have to agree, Alot of times people use typography in artwork to put the name of the work on, only a few can actually make the typography look right and make it suite, you did. I congratulate I can't even do it.

Good job, "laydown the red is real" - I had to add that.... hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still too chromey for my tastes. But I must say, for a beginner, it truly rocks n.n

Is it just Photoshop you are using?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really good lookin, real nice. I dont like how the bg stretches sort of, but everything else is great.

Best answers
ehh.. well... it's not BAD... but it's too much chrome, and it looks like you used alot of motion blur, along with the difference cloud lightning effect.. but you made strait lines. It's decent, though. Pretty good if you're still a n00b.

Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
ehh.. well... it's not BAD... but it's too much chrome, and it looks like you used alot of motion blur, along with the difference cloud lightning effect.. but you made strait lines. It's decent, though. Pretty good if you're still a n00b.
You cant be more wrong. I used nothing you said above.

To awnser your question Ryoko: Yes i only used photoshop 7.0.

Best answers
Damn, you had a better start off than me. All I got was like two replies to my work... anyways.
DAMN!!! HOLY!! NADZ INFERNO PWNZ0RZ J00 ALL!!!!
*cough*
Yea that is a nice looking sig, and to me it isn't that chrome becuase it gives to the effect of flames, exept for the less bright contrast parts.

Best answers
Ok, does no one else see the motion blur in it? I seriously think maybe I have mental problems now.. cuz it looks like you used a whole lot of it, to me atleast...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe in the eyes of nub, theres motion blur (jk), but I talked to Nadz, and he didnt use ne motion blur.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I SEE WAVE FILTER!!! lol j/k nadz i wont give it away
i like it, the coloring, its great gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just realised. This thread is in the wrong place ^_~

Moved to signatures.

Best answers
It aint a sig. It has a name. Sigs have no name to my liking. So its what GFK said. "Indy art"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom