Esf dying out.....

Best answers
As much as everyone hates it Dbz is offically over in the US. They are now playing dbz from the beget gining to end but what is going to happen when people that love dbz dont regularly get it at 5:30pm every day. Dbz will begin to die out and esf along with it. Ive seen DBGT and really its not awe inspiring or cool. Its collect the dragonballs and that everyone knows is the most boring time for db/dbz/dbgt.
Sure vegeta gets controled by bebi but so what.
Kids just getting to the age of liking action cartoons will be stuck with dbgt and that will for sure turn them off any games or shows about dragonballs.
Im just looking into the future and i seriously doubt that ESF will make it past 1.4....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF will make it as far as the team wants to go with it. And with community support, they will keep putting out new releases. But it is up to the community to give the team their support and you know we will because we love the team for what they are doing.

Think of the fans here who absolutely hate DBZ but love the gameplay... I think the team has done very good with their skills, and if people who don't like or are sick of DBZ get past those feelings and actually try the game, I know they will get hooked.

(p.s. I am one of the fans of the game who doesn't like DBZ anymore... but the game is still hella fun!)

Best answers
hm... think about some of the things you said...

Dbz will begin to die out and esf along with it.
its already around 20 years old, if it hasnt died yet, i dont expect it to any time soon :D

Ive seen DBGT and really its not awe inspiring or cool. Its collect the dragonballs and that everyone knows is the most boring time for db/dbz/dbgt.
yeah, good point, the first and third saga are HEAVILY dragonball based. I don't know, what people think of GT is their opinion, doesnt really mean much. I sorta liked it, but i donno, thats just me.

Sure vegeta gets controled by bebi but so what.
lol, make the best part of GT sound like crap :rolleyes:

Code:
Kids just getting to the age of liking action cartoons will be stuck with dbgt and that will for sure turn them off any games or shows about dragonballs.
think about what youre saying man!!! is that really a BAD thing? not trying to steriotype, but generally the most annoying people who ***** and complain more then anyone else are the younger "kids"... besides, dragonball wasnt intended for kids anyways, watch the japanese versions and you'll hate funimation for *******izing it all

if anyones like me (kinda doubt it, but whatever) after watching dragonball z, i learned about dragonball, and watched the old dragonball episodes, because i was interested in what else there was with the series. same deal with gundam, watched GW and went back and watched the others. maybe some of the people who watch GT will learn about DB and DBZ and will end up getting hooked on Z instead.

either way, i dont really see a show thats managed to keep going strong for this long just vanishing any time soon

hm.... kinda made me wonder, anyone heard of any DB mods lately? i thought there was one in the making a while ago for UT2k3, but i dont know what happened to it... they had an amazing shenlong model...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thats strange

i mean the fact that esf has more members now than ever obviously means its dieing....

ur logic is so retarded u quite litteraly deserve a slap in the face for it

Best answers
Checkplease, you're extremely funny! i love it, when ppl don't think about, what they write.....so i can lmao.... :D

Best answers
it's also in GT! in DBZ Babidi tries to control him and in GT he gets controlled by Bebi....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's very true, it doesn't take a DBZ fan to like ESF. I've shown this game to people who scrutinize DBZ to the last detail, but love this game for the way it plays. DBZ may be dying, but ESF keeps on getting players =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf is in no danger of dying, heh it's almost as addicting as counter-strike was, if not as addicting. Not only that it's great quality.(in will farrel impersonating george bush jr voice)Stop being so melodramaculus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Checkplease, I cannot understand your logic. If you think ESF or DBZ is dying then get off the forums? DBZ came out in 1985 in Japan. It was soo popular it shifted to the US in the 19's. DBZ will forever be remembered, it is not dying out. Nothing about it is dying.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, I would like to make a point of all that retro stuff from the US coming back. How many girls do you see now days with those damnable carebear backpacks?

So who's to say that in 20 years DBZ will become popular again?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ aint gonna die for a while.. whitch makes me sad.. but it dont matter anyways, if ESF decides to change there theme, i would be personally greatful, i HATE the whole dbz thing, i just play for the gameplay, i love the gameplay, tis fast. unlike other games... i try my best to remove all the dbz material, but i will always fail, but still.. ESF will live, dbz will live, but the REAL problem is HL2, with that brings down a true knife on the HL community, and soon enough ESf..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
wow thats strange

i mean the fact that esf has more members now than ever obviously means its dieing....

Amen. That is the worst logic ever.

You want to see DBZ in death throes...? Try http://dmz.flagrun.net. When this mod reaches a point like that, I might be inclined to agree with you. But there are more players, servers, and features than ever before.

ESF isn't going anywhere, dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and not to mention the new release being worked on as we speak almost insures that esf isnt going anywhere for a very long time

Best answers
Hibiki said:
I second that. just cuz dbz has ended, doesn't mean it's gonna die just yet.

Best answers
If anything, if the TV show dies ESF will grow larger. My theory is, cant get it on TV might as well play it on comp at 5:30.. just a different perspective..

Best answers
I have been watching dbz ever since i was 8, I collected all the eps when i turned 13. DBZ and GT, This show has been out for 20 years and still the community is growing, There is still games and movies for people to collect, Plus there is a DBZ movie in the making how can dbz die out? It could but its been around for 20 years.... thats like saying the loony toons is dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carl, do you have any information on the movie, i remember seeing something about it on a website, but i never really got any rock hard information on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom