is it just me ??

Best answers
is it just me or is the site down, it hasnt been updated in ages and the last post says about it being moved to another server... whats up?

Best answers
Read this:

Appoligies for the website downtime over the past day. Basically it was just a silly mistake i made while reconfiguring aspects of the server.

Be prepared for a few hours` outage later next week when we move the forums/site back home.

Best answers
Well i must say..
The news.. there havent been some lately. but its maybee because they dont have some news... i dont think its because of the sites downtime thingy..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if it's any help to people who think the site hasn't been touched, the Team section has been updated. That just goes to show you that if there was news to post at this point, it would probably have been posted.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah don't forget to check the dev journals. Those always seem to be getting updated but no mention of that on the main page.

Best answers
hmmm the last update in the journals was a while ago wasn't it?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, I haven't been motivating them enough.

<-- cracks whip

GET BACK TO WORK SLACKERS! YOU MAY NOT ENJOY SUMMER, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT DAWDLE WITH WOMEN, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A TASTE OF MY WHIP!

:S

[/sarcasm]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd rather the game be more of a focus than the website. as long as we got this great forum to conversate wouldn't you?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'd personally be a little more motivated to make one of those 5$ donations they're asking for, if they worked more diligently.
Not saying they're not doing a good job, but (like anything) it could be better.

I mean..they say 'things going slow..lots of school.'
Now it's 'things going slow..summer..you know..'

Is there any time that's not going slow because of something?

I'd be more then happy to make donations if they worked on ESF more. I mean, having the same POTW for two and a half weeks isn't my idea of fast-updating..

Again, I'm not criticizing them-I love their work, but I'd make the donations if they sped it up.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
I'm sorry, I haven't been motivating them enough.

<-- cracks whip

GET BACK TO WORK SLACKERS! YOU MAY NOT ENJOY SUMMER, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT DAWDLE WITH WOMEN, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A TASTE OF MY WHIP!

:S

[/sarcasm]
Lol Cucumba you amaze me with each new weapon you pull out. :laff: What ever happened to the Almighty Nerf Bat?? Or is that your ULTIMATE WEAPON!! lol anyway ya well i think if there is any news to report the team would post it on da site. So thats ur answer. Have a day. :D

Best answers
cucumber there wasn't really any need to get aggro and sarcastic, i was asking if the site was down or not, not saying that the team are slacking, jeez man that was kinda uncalled for

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was just joking around. He was putting it lightly that the team have lifes of their own as well as all the work there putting into this mod. I think its being updated a lot more regularly than it used to. I mean common we actually have a working potw now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom