Real ****!

Best answers
Every time i play esf for 30 minutes (When i just warm-up) i get a ****ing anoying banner pops up!. then i return to windows :S (automatic) , and i have no choice to close this banner, when i want to return to the game, i have no sound! :S ;( , some one have this problem to , or knows a thing to get around this **** stuff because it's realy pissing me off!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
benners... thats not esf's fault, by guess its a spyware popup, all i can offer for you is to give your pc a clean of installed popups,

get this and popups should be gone >_<

Best answers
I Don't blame esf :] afcourse not. i blame those ****ing banners guys , but am d/l it right now lets hopes it works ! thx , hope this will solve this problem!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if you want to solve the sound problem (just incase it ever happens again in the future) just press ctrl+alt+delete and right click on halflife and choose "back to top" and it will bring your sound back

Best answers
One thing ?! , i get it now ! :D it works finaly thx (i hated this bug so much that i stoped playing esf :D ) . . .

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have KaZaA it's called save.exe, use taskmanager to disable it before playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have figured out how 2 get the sound back!!!
You just go back in and then you press alt and tab then yur out again and then you go in by using windows task maniger!!!!If doesn't work then just do it again.

(Comes from experience)
And it does work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom