ESF ALWAYS CRASH

Best answers
why does my esf always crash whenever i am in the middle of playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( please help!!!! also can anyone tell me how to use the dragon balls???? ;D

Best answers
hmm dont know about the crash maybe a little more detail?
and for the dragonballs u pick all of them up and put them together and they will start glowing and u hit ur use key (default is b) and dragon will come and grant ur wish

Best answers
Hmm i guess ur crashing problem haoppens due your video mode, it happens when u run under Software mode try OpenGl or Direct3d.

Best answers
devil999 said:
why does my esf always crash whenever i am in the middle of playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( please help!!!! also can anyone tell me how to use the dragon balls???? ;D
I think u play with the mode "Capture the dragonballs"
Right? whel if u play that mode then that's the reason your game crashes all the time ,it's bugy

Best answers
ooooh right!! hmm but sometimes i crash while playing some normal team fighting mod or even internet games. i use opengl but still crashed.

Best answers
Seems like you haven't updated your Video card's drivers,go download at whatever site that has the drivers

To find out what video card you have,right-click on your desktop,then choose properties,then click on the advanced tab,you should be able to find it

Best answers
Either update your video card, which you need to do, or set the setting from your video card to all preformance and not quality. Find out what your video card is, head to the site for it and update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same thing happens to me only I get a :HL has caused and error"0 or something like that, happens right in the middle of a game make me SOOO mad >_< were can I update my driver I got GForce4 Ti4600 128meg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dl the file what do I do with it now just install it?

Best answers
yes u just run the .exe file you downloaded. but it is very wise to first de-install your current drivers. they could clash otherwise.

Best answers
How do I de-install my current drivers, and if i do that will i do any thing to my PC?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also don't use too much sb's, they can crash your game also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look listen up I had the same prob my friends 2 just get new drivers or a new grafics card with new drivers.Real simple if you want more I made a thread about this 2 in off -topic go search 4 it youl find it... Cho hope i helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom