ESF

DD

Best answers
Hi yea i downloaded the esf and whe it was finished i clicked on the short cut and it wouldn't let me do 3 things one is it wouldnt let me start a new game it never came up two it wont let play in any multiplayer game and i was wondering if there were any sites where i can download it and everything could be there?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you click on a link or just the icon? because that is a common mistake people make when it comes to mods.

DD

Best answers
Miroku said:
did you click on a link or just the icon? because that is a common mistake people make when it comes to mods.

what i did waz i came here and its said downloads and i chose file planet i had an account but when i downloaded it it came up but no new game and it wouldnt let me do multiplayer so if u can walk me through how u got urs 2 work i would appreciate it thanks

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so... lets start from scratch.

Download the file, it will be called esfb11.exe I believe(something similar in the least)

after the download, run it and tell it to install into your half-life or Counterstrike directory(whichever you bought at the store)

after it installs, you'll run half-life or counterstrike(again, whichever you bought) and go to custom games or mod listing. When there, you will see a list and ESF beta 1.1 should be one of them. click it then click activate and then you can play!

be sure to have the right versions. Half-life is 1.1.1.0, and Counterstrike is 1.5

Best answers
Also you cant start a new game, ESF is multiplayer only. You should enjoy it anyways :)

DD

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
Also you cant start a new game, ESF is multiplayer only. You should enjoy it anyways :)

well when i went 2 multiplayer and i tried 2 load a game it said i needed 2 install a custom game and im wondering does it have 2 do with me my cd key because i dont have a offcial one i got it off a site its 1234567891234 so if it is that i waz wondering if i could have ur cd key

Best answers
This is bogous. Your key is bogous, you couldnt even start up half life with it. This whole thread is crap. Something gives me the feeling you started this just to get a key. Buy half-life. $9.99 if you look. No i will not give you my cd key. Take that lol

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bogus? It would appear so with all the points sWiTcH brought up... so, this thread is closed. like he said just buy half-life and get a real cd key there buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom