Funny Sig..heh

Best answers
Ok i created something with a better background. Im learning differ backgrounds with photoshop. So im getting better ^^ . Ok now check it and give me critz and opinions ^^ . I just had a thought...i could change Gabe to NeLo ^^

Edit: Well i made another one..This one has Gir in it. (he is from Invader Zim. ^^) Its called The Cupcake OF Might!!! :laff: :yes:

Best answers
oooooooo yeah pretty gravy... pretty soon you can stop asking me for help.... ummm 7/10 :]

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
oooooooo yeah pretty gravy... pretty soon you can stop asking me for help.... ummm 7/10 :]

Lol ya well thats better rating than the other ones i got ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwah, looks nice, but its a lot used these days, and now you have a decent BG, but the pictures are a bit low quality.
but other then that, its nice looking, il give it a 7.1 (.1 for they holding a gamecube controller :p)

Best answers
Thx ^^ lol .1 for the controller hahaha. Thats cool. I know the pics are low, thats cuz they are smaller. They like 200x140. I tried 150 but it looked too big so i stuck with 140. But im glad i got a 7.1 ^^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am sorry but just doing a tutorial and then putting a picture on it just does not cut it for me. And both those sigs are exactly that. I know you are new to PS but this is the time you start exparamenting with all the toys in PS. Tutorials are there to help you learn all the tools and the effects you can get from them. Not to just be copied and have pictures pasted on them.

Best answers
I second Hsu on this one. I even know what tut you used on the second one: Space Warp.

Best answers
heh that sux for you Nemo but yes they are correct... tutorials are good but if you make something different from it then yes it would be nice.... :]

Best answers
True tuts are good for nublits but i think u need to start making ur own backrounds.

Best answers
o_O ouch =)

cool sigs btw, im with hsu. Look at tuts, get the feel, start your own stuff

its how i started :)

oh and help from others =P

Best answers
Ok guys i only needed Hsu to tell me. Cuz i got it when he first posted.. :rolleyes: I am experimenting, but i thought id just get a few laughs out of it. But apparently you guys just dont get it.. :S Ok yall want to see my FAILED experiment?? (reason i said failed cuz i showed a certain someone and they were sarcastic about it, so i didnt show it.) Here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom