Cptn Jack Sparrow Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

hmm anybody got any critz/comments..

Best answers
lol i want a sig like that. that movie rocked man ive seen it twice and i wanna see it again but thats prob cause when i was six lol my kindergarden teatcher asked me what i wanted to be when i grow up and i said a pirate lol.

Best answers
i like that sig alot!!! 9/10

it would be 10/10 if u took out the other Jack on the right. other then that, its prefect :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Needs a quote from him, or it will always be the day you thought you had captured the essence of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Best answers
oooh.... 10/10. Me likes lots.

I like Jack on the left because he blends into the shadows. It's very nicely done, but I agree with Cucu. You need a quote of his to capture the essence that is Captain Jack Sparrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes ive been tryng to think of a good quote but havent came up with anything yet, any ideas? but anyways thanks im glad you guys like it.

Best answers
"a pirates life for me, oh i do love this song." lol when they're drunk and im gonna go see the movie again so i can write quotes for u if u want pm me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a bunch of em on this webpage i just need to pick one :D

Best answers
The text is horrific and the opacity for the guy to the right is disgusting.. The image to the left isn't bad though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im going to ditch the pic on the right and repost it :D lol

* ok the pic is gone and ive still not decided on a quote

is that any better then..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with My5tic, It looks better without the picture on the right. and as for the quote, I might think of something to suggest to you... but you are probably better off thinking on your own for that, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha... I was gonna make one with a bunch of different pictures.... but i forgot about it until now :p I like o_O its nice... jaja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom