Create server problem, please help

Best answers
Lately, i have been unable to create a server without having to reinstall ESF i would try to make a server and it would say a the bottom: somthing like "adding master server >server ip<. it would say that 3 times with slightly different ips then after a while it would say "Failed connecting after 4 retries. then it would say "invalid Authenication Message. after that it would take me back to the server screen Does anyone know how i fix this without reinstalling ESF?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmm...did you steal some1's cd-key?(you might want to move this to the 'Help' section)

Best answers
no i didn't,Doesn't do that for any other mods of mine And how do i move my threads?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had that problem before butit fixed itself, i think it has to do with WON Servers, whenever they are down it does that.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
I've had that problem before butit fixed itself, i think it has to do with WON Servers, whenever they are down it does that.
taht's what i thought at first. but would it really stop just becausei reinstall my game? that wouldn't make too much sense

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try it again and make sure you download everything necessary for halflife and esf in this order:

1. Reinstall Half-life
2. Download the update to the most recent
3. D-load ESF 1.1 Full

See if that would work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok, ok......try d-loading them from different mirrors. It could be that the file is corrupted or somethin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom