Cant see scorched earth??

Best answers
I see the server on the game tiger search says there are 4 people there, but when I add the ip to HLIT it doesnt show anything :( is my IP banned or somthing?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your not banned... Make sure your filter is set correctly. If that doesn't work than try filtering for esf games and dedicated servers. It should be there.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Your not banned... Make sure your filter is set correctly. If that doesn't work than try filtering for esf games and dedicated servers. It should be there.
Its in HLIT ^^ not CS , like HLSW

Best answers
Hmmm I see i can connect to it even though it doesnt show but i get 50 loss :(

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't any problem seeing it with hlsw or any other server watch program. I frankly don't know...
PS.. Try not to double post cause the mods frawn upon it ;)

Best answers
Sounds like a routing issue from you to the server.
Give it a day or 2 to clear up.

If it doesn't clear up then come back here and we will do some tracing to see where the problem is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're using the Default Half-Life server search, then this is a normal problem. You probably put it in your favorites, and then later on it dissapeared. It happens to me all the time, i just find the IP and connect through console.

Also, when you're banned from a server, you can see it just fine, you just cant get in.

Best answers
^^ I said already im using HLIT :p not basic hl search, and you can have your ip banned from a server and then it wont show up on your list in HLIT and HLSW or HL search I also run a CS server co :p It seems to work now though ^^

PS thx for the tip no more double posting :D
hey, is ESF pretty much the same to run a server for as CS? I have one monster server box im running a few cs servers on, maybe I can put up another ESF server, im in Toronto though, it will be on an oc3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, i never heard of HLIT, so i assumed that was the name for the default Half-Life server engine.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An ESF server should be basically the same with the exception of a few cvars of course. I recommend putting in mp_multipleps 1 to allow for multiple power struggles. mp_plcatchup is something that you can choose to have on or off by preference and the default is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom