GRRRR :)

Best answers
You Know I play the game to Have fun and I do, I don't start crying when i lose or when I die, but when someone Know there better then you then start picking on you like crazy, that when the game start to piss you off, **** then they have the nerve to ascend and pick on you the game just not fun when you have ashole like that, I leave the game but It so hard to find a game where people are about your skill lvl or where people aren't A*s*o*e, Any way Post Sumway I could Piss these guy back being that im still a newbie a good newbie at that :) OR If you want to be Friends hey Im cool not an ass and just want to have fun :) OR Post a ip to a server that i can chill in :) Either way I Hate ******* I'm sure everyone does but Let me say the game kicks ass better then bfp except the gfx :( but oh well Chill

Best answers
hey man welcome to the forums, i know what you mean about finding a good crew, i just play with the bots mostly now, but look around different server and you can usually find a few cool guys for a while until some crazy 10 year olds come on and get mouthy but just have a look around and you should be able to have some fun

Best answers
I know those young kids can be a pain, Even sum of the older people but I love fight people that are more skilled then me, when there cool guy, but you know most the time if there skilled its because they want to be better then everyone and they just don't want to have fun but ya I do find good games.

Best answers
You can contact me with ALL the IM mediums (instant messengers), just check under my signature :) And I would definately try bots, their good fun and you can set them not to chat. Also, look for my server, it will be called "Fun house" whenever its up (im planning setting up a permanent one soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom