Help Some people transform How can I do that

Best answers
He I don't get it.

Some people are transforming into ssj1 ssj2 and ssj3 with all these sounds and everything and they seem to get really strong. Also there are some guys who can use kaioken times 1, 3 or 10 and how ist that possible. I don't know how? Can anyone help me with that?

Best answers
You must of been in an EVM (Evolution Mod) testing server. This is a new addon for ESF coming soon, it adds all the stuff you are talking about. And welcome to the forums :) Check up on EVM here

Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
You must of been in an EVM (Evolution Mod) testing server. This is a new addon for ESF coming soon, it adds all the stuff you are talking about. And welcome to the forums :) Check up on EVM here
And that's only the client :] , look at http://www.cx2-clan.net/ for more information :smile:

Best answers
Well thank you. I've downloaded it and i am now checking. I have cable so it is easy to download anything so also downloading ESF was nice and it's a heck of a game.

Best answers
I Downloaded the files and thanks for welcoming me. I completely forgot it. It's a good thing that i can read german by the way. And if i get it right i can't go ssj2 or ssj3. There are only two persons who can. They have something like rcon ore was it recon? It seems that only testers can get it. I hope that it is finished soon so I can have it too. It looks really good.

Best answers
personaly i think EVM is kinda crappy...

but if u like it then i wont complain :laff:

but dont double post in future the mods dont like it

/me hides away from the pending mod rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom