melee..............

Best answers
I, playing ESF since Alpha 1.6 (cant remember exactly, but before 1.8) dont like the new melee system in beta 1.1 and all I do on a server is getting kicked around with melee. you cant charge up a beam without getting meleed, I personally think the game should be more concentrated on beam fights again, like in 1.0 and before.
btw, large maps are good, but if i cant get to an enemy with too swoops it gets on my nerves

thank you

Best answers
o dear...

well perosnaly charging beams all the time is jsut as anoying as being meled all the time... try going 50/50 if they go to mele u tele out of the way mele them to the ground then finish them of with a beam attack...

or you could join beam only servers... u know the 1's run by newbs who kick mele users

or you could wait for 1.2 witch has a new mele system

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ohhh only beaming how exciting .... if i was playing only beams in the game i would quit after a weak

Best answers
if you play on various servers you will notice 80-90% of the game is melee and 10-20% beam fight. you have noticed it all. and this 10-20% are the khhs or ffs of players with 5 000 000 powerlevel nuking the whole map.
I think 1.0 was more balanced, but i dont know why....... no matter, only beams is stupid, but only melee sucks a lot more

Best answers
dbz is 70% talking about **** that doesnt matter *lol, maybe they can include that in the game, the "i talk you dead attack"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.0 and 1.1 melee are basicly the same thing... so i dont know y u say it was more balenced in 1.0. If anything i think its harder to melee in 1.1 but thats just me. Anyways, yea, jsut go to a server that only has beams and wait for 1.2.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever there is an actual fight taking place in Dragonball Z, 85-90% of it is hand to hand fighting. One guy blurs over there, another guy throws 70 punches and kicks, and the first guy either gets sucker punced or knocked through a mountain. Beams are usually only more dramatically applied, and typically meant that whoever you were trying to hit with your kamehameha would stand still until it reached them. People who play ESF aren't there for the role play, they're opportunists.

My advice: Learn how to better incorporate beaming into your melee to satisfy your thirst, or, as others have suggested, find a no melee server.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right hybrid, it was a lot harder to beam someone in 1.0. When you got hit by a beam it didn't stop your swoop so generic beam was almost useless. People have to remember that this game has only been patched once sence it entered beta stage. Patience my young padawan...

Best answers
and btw, i hate it, if i get out of my swoop and fall to earth, only cuz i got hit by a ultra large khh of someone else, who blews the whole map........., and the teammembers of the map nuker smash me then..............

in 1.0 it was easier with beam spamming, vegeta and his big bang, and i was also still able to control my beam, if got hit with melee by someone

Best answers
Yeah, I guess beams can get irritating sometimes (especially when everyone on the map dissappears and all of a sudden 50 beams come flying you way). I think they tried to balance the melee and beam out with the charge up times. I mean, you can have enough time to swoop and melee just before the person finishes charging his beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom