Power levels

Best answers
I think that when they have more trans the should lower the power levels of every1 (including the trans levels) so that the game wont be so laggy when ur say ssj3 goku and fire a kamehamehaa that taks up the whole map, does anyone else agree?

Best answers
The size of the explosion depends on the average PL on the server...
So if everybody transforms multiple times, the size of the explosions will only be slightly bigger..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, also if Super Saiyan 3 takes alot of energy, he might not be able to charge up a full Kamehameha. ^_^
-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
I think they are just going to make the powerlevels for the transformations in this version be the power levels for the second transformation in the next version. Speed is included in this.

Best answers
Abe Froman said:
I think they are just going to make the powerlevels for the transformations in this version be the power levels for the second transformation in the next version. Speed is included in this.

ok here the facts. the speed will get faster with every transformation. gohan ssj2 i think will be a bit faster than mystic krillin, speed at 350-400. the others will have more to 400.

the power levels will be the same for first transformation, and ssj2 will be at 5-8 million normal pl basing on the characters. like gohan and trunks transform faster.

transformations arent the main aspect of the game. its fighting. if u wanna have ssj2, then play as long as to get it. its just a transformation that makes u faster and stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suicider said:
ok here the facts. the speed will get faster with every transformation. gohan ssj2 i think will be a bit faster than mystic krillin, speed at 350-400. the others will have more to 400.

the power levels will be the same for first transformation, and ssj2 will be at 5-8 million normal pl basing on the characters. like gohan and trunks transform faster.

transformations arent the main aspect of the game. its fighting. if u wanna have ssj2, then play as long as to get it. its just a transformation that makes u faster and stronger.
I highly doubt that those are the "facts" as no one knows at this point. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom