I really need some help ?

Best answers
I just finished downloading esf from gamershell and once it finished i went to the file i click it and all it shows up is , THE WINDOWS CAN'T FIND THE INSTALL.EXE and on the bottom all it shows is for me to locate this program on my computer what do i do , its not a warning its like i don;t no know how to explain it please help me ?
:cry: thank u :cry:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gangster464 said:
I just finished downloading esf from gamershell and once it finished i went to the file i click it and all it shows up is , THE WINDOWS CAN'T FIND THE INSTALL.EXE and on the bottom all it shows is for me to locate this program on my computer what do i do , its not a warning its like i don;t no know how to explain it please help me ?
:cry: thank u :cry:
download it from another link, try fileplanet. all the files they host never seem to have any probs with me and a lot of other people. also if you want to download stuff from fileplanet you need to create an account, its free but the downside is that you have to wait until you can download something unless its a planet site (planethalflife, etc;depends on how many peeps are using that one server).

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom