NEW MEMBER! ^_^

Best answers
hey hey im new to the ESF forums and of course game :rolleyes: just thought i would say hi and get to know everyone here on the forums, and if i posted this in the wrong place, my deepest appologies O_O and I may know a few of you cause i hang around the irc channel every now and then, but thought i would join the forums and show my support for ESF, and I plan to add it to my site (models, clans, link the official esf site, etc...) but right now i have Bid For Power, but after playing ESF that blew BFP away! any way good job to the creators and I can't wait to play the next mod of ESF! :talk:

Best answers
nah this is the perfect place to post this :Dand always make sure to read the stickies and search :D oh and Welcome

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, it's always nice to see new members. I welcome you to the forums. If you follow what the other two guys said, I'm sure you will be fine around here. Don't forget to check the announcements since those are important as well

Best answers
heh...me an u might get along, considering goten's my fave...welcome to the forums (and beware of magus...he sexes ppl)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i dont normally welcome people on the forums, but im sure ill see you sometime on IRC. So um.... Hi!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont ever go on IRC when SM is on it
welcome to the forums! be sure to read all those stickies

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope to see you become an active member. It always good to see a new person's input on any conversation here.

Welcome to the ESF Forum :)

Best answers
hehe thanx glad to hear such warming welcomes :laff: and yea from browsing these forums I will read the stickies i guess thats why they made them stickies huh? lol any way the only annouance i find about this forum is the layout, when im reading through posts sometimes its hard to tell where one starts and where one ends ;/ i looked to see if there is another skin i could choose from but i didn't see any so o well lol. And im not sure ill be that active but ill input when i can ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom