Hey Look WHATs bETTER

Best answers
i HAVE to load something but i dont know which one is better for me to download EsF or DMz? Please help ;(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't really allow mod comparisons, as they inevitably start fights between users. I suggest and you download both, and see which you like better.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the esf forum so, most of the poeple that respond are going to say esf. IMHO, i think ESF is better then DMZ, but they both have there strong sides. ESF is fast paced, more develeped, melee is hard to get use to, but addicting and has pretty good graphics. DMZ a combo system to use beams, bad graphics (imho), slow game play and melee isnt developed as much as ESF's melee is atm. It really depends on what you like more. If you like a fast game, you would like esf, a slower one, dmz but you should really try em both out yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest downloading ESF and when the DMZ 1.8 is released download DMZ :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf is currebtly the best I thought dmz was cool but when I SAY ESF DAMB COOL GAME!! So I suggest if you want the most fun ever download dmz and when your sick of that download the best one esf!!! You will enjoy esf more then dmz grafics trans melee maps everything is much much better.

Best answers
Lets say esf is almost professional :] ,and i don't know what happend to dmz probaly 1.8 is good but beat esf? lets say lets see :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is dmz 1.8 out yet cuz you say its good selkerot??

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Esf is currebtly the best I thought dmz was cool but when I SAY ESF DAMB COOL GAME!! So I suggest if you want the most fun ever download dmz and when your sick of that download the best one esf!!! You will enjoy esf more then dmz grafics trans melee maps everything is much much better.
Cruzharo, Cucumba distinctly stated that mod comparisons aren't allowed, so please do not offer them.
Cruzharo said:
Is dmz 1.8 out yet cuz you say its good selkerot??
And please do not deviate off-topic either.

Gangster464 said:
i HAVE to load something but i dont know which one is better for me to download EsF or DMz? Please help ;(
Well I will have to close this thread to avoid possible mod-comparisons, but to answer your question - the choice is all upto you. You can check out the various ESF features and pictures from the ESF website and the forums as well. You can do the same for DMZ from their own website.

So have a look around, check people's opinions and make up your own mind. Whatever you pick, I hope you have a good gaming experience. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom