Changing the PL with admin commands

Best answers
i havw downloaded Adminmod and there are a lot of commands like admin_disco or so. is there a command that let me change the pl of everyone in the server if yes please tell me

Best answers
nm...i was being rude in my post, and im in a good mood so i'll just edit it...just fight some bots and get some good practice :smile:

Best answers
No and the team specifically made sure this wasn't possible. Just imagine joining a server where an Admin can give himself whatever PL he wanted...

Wouldn't be too fun eh? :)

Best answers
with adminmod, once and for all ... no

the team specifically made sure this wasn't possible.
there's no such thing as a "protection"

"Just imagine joining a server where an Admin can give himself whatever PL he wanted..." ... imagine evm servers \o/

Best answers
youll regret sayin that in the future as EVM WILL RULE ALL MUHAHAHA
anyway its in its beta stages and there testing it they let people in to check it out otherwise it should get better in the future.

Best answers
Warbandit said:
youll regret sayin that in the future as EVM WILL RULE ALL MUHAHAHA
anyway its in its beta stages and there testing it they let people in to check it out otherwise it should get better in the future.
Yes... They let people watch the testers go ssj3/etc. Funny thing is they got help from AMX's forums.

Best answers
in my server i would give everyone like 50mil to 500mil or what every fun fun fun times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom